Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
V0RT3X
KVRAF

6928 posts since 3 Jul, 2012, from Canada

Postby V0RT3X; Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:26 pm The Void (Electronic/Ambient/Industrial)

Just a quick track I made in a day with Ableton Live with a bunch of Native Instruments, U-he and some others. :wink:

https://soundcloud.com/user-841453413/the-void
Developers please focus only on 64bit development. Let 32-bit finally die and become a thing of the past.
wagtunes
KVRAF

12883 posts since 8 Oct, 2014

Postby wagtunes; Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:54 pm Re: The Void (Electronic/Ambient/Industrial)

Lot of interesting things going on in this one. Like the stereo field.

Very well done, especially for just a day working on it.
V0RT3X
KVRAF

Postby V0RT3X; Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:34 am Re: The Void (Electronic/Ambient/Industrial)

wagtunes wrote:Lot of interesting things going on in this one. Like the stereo field.

Very well done, especially for just a day working on it.

Thanks it was just a spur of the moment sound experiment that managed to go on for 3 minutes.

Lots of stuff could be improved, so I’ll probably update it in the future. Thanks for checking it out.
Developers please focus only on 64bit development. Let 32-bit finally die and become a thing of the past.
donkey tugger
Boss Lovin' DR

4612 posts since 14 Mar, 2002, from the grimness of yorkshire

Postby donkey tugger; Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:47 pm Re: The Void (Electronic/Ambient/Industrial)

Interesting stuff that, builds nicely . I was thinking that it could be one of those ones that build and build, then quite suddenly go into a quiet bit - piano or something. Will be interested to see what you do with it.
Aleatoriac
KVRAF

1662 posts since 30 Dec, 2004, from betwixt

Postby Aleatoriac; Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:51 pm Re: The Void (Electronic/Ambient/Industrial)

Love it, my kind of stuff, enough sinister and industrial drums, thwacky and just perfect
I'm listening on crappy little Altec Lansing 2 inch speakers, nothing under 200 hz probably, and nothing over 3khz
Can't wait to listen on my full range

*edit update*
Oh yes, much better with subs and all the nice bits. LOVE the drums, the wide filter sweeps, very much a treat, thank you for sharing your music!
Last edited by Aleatoriac on Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
V0RT3X
KVRAF

Postby V0RT3X; Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:49 pm Re: The Void (Electronic/Ambient/Industrial)

thanks for the listen everyone! Appreciate the feedback. :tu:
layzer
KVRAF

5427 posts since 11 Jun, 2006

Postby layzer; Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:30 am Re: The Void (Electronic/Ambient/Industrial)

i like it, except the pounding on the door came in a little loud, breaking the serene mood it put me in. then the snare came in too loud as well. i would have ramped the vol on both to bring them in more smoothly, perhaps start with a quiet knocking on the door :idea:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]
Allomerus
KVRAF

1984 posts since 28 Aug, 2012, from Melbourne, Australia

Postby Allomerus; Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:13 am Re: The Void (Electronic/Ambient/Industrial)

Very grand and powerful.
Lot's of great stuff happening.
Interesting beats.
Well done.
:)
Allomerus.com
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Moderators: DrApostropheX, Scoops, KVR Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe