Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
User avatar
BMoore
KVRian
 
1356 posts since 19 Aug, 2011

Postby BMoore; Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:33 pm Re: IK Multimedia Summer Deals! Act Now!

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Thank you for the marketing advice (and bumps). I'll let the team know how you feel. For those with extensive marketing experience we do have some positions open, including in the marketing department: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/jobs

Thanks again!

I'll gladly bump any IKM thread into eternity, just to make more and more people aware of your stupidity.
Any PR is good PR, right?
You're as stupid as you look, sound, and our best testing indicates. | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats
triggerthehorizon
KVRist
 
87 posts since 17 Jan, 2013, from Canada

Postby triggerthehorizon; Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:55 pm Re: IK Multimedia Summer Deals! Act Now!

BMoore wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Thank you for the marketing advice (and bumps). I'll let the team know how you feel. For those with extensive marketing experience we do have some positions open, including in the marketing department: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/jobs

Thanks again!

I'll gladly bump any IKM thread into eternity, just to make more and more people aware of your stupidity.
Any PR is good PR, right?


I don’t get the high degree of hostility towards IK multimedia on this forum. They make solid, attractively priced products and have excellent customer service and can handle hecklers with class.
Max369
KVRist
 
71 posts since 9 Aug, 2017

Postby Max369; Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:15 pm Re: IK Multimedia Summer Deals! Act Now!

triggerthehorizon wrote:I don’t get the high degree of hostility towards IK multimedia on this forum. They make solid, attractively priced products and have excellent customer service and can handle hecklers with class.


I'm not their customer yet (unfortunately, missed their "Amplitube 4 + expansions" sale), so can't speak about their customer support. But in some expressions, folks are very rude.

I think it is unacceptable. :(


Peace. :pray:
User avatar
JJ_Jettflow
KVRian
 
726 posts since 23 Jan, 2011

Postby JJ_Jettflow; Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:25 pm Re: IK Multimedia Summer Deals! Act Now!

triggerthehorizon wrote:
BMoore wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Thank you for the marketing advice (and bumps). I'll let the team know how you feel. For those with extensive marketing experience we do have some positions open, including in the marketing department: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/jobs

Thanks again!

I'll gladly bump any IKM thread into eternity, just to make more and more people aware of your stupidity.
Any PR is good PR, right?


I don’t get the high degree of hostility towards IK multimedia on this forum. They make solid, attractively priced products and have excellent customer service and can handle hecklers with class.


Just a wild guess; there are a lot of dickheads here?
NewWaveRecordings
KVRer
 
20 posts since 15 Apr, 2018

Postby NewWaveRecordings; Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:27 pm Re: IK Multimedia Summer Deals! Act Now!

IK is one of my favorite software companies for music products. Everything I’ve used from them has been top notch and I would recommend the company to any professional or starting musician.

Oh and customer support is top notch too from my experiences. Any problem I’ve ever had they sorted it out pretty quickly.

Happy shopping!
Scotty
KVRAF
 
1528 posts since 22 Dec, 2002

Postby Scotty; Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:30 am Re: IK Multimedia Summer Deals! Act Now!

+ 1


NewWaveRecordings wrote:IK is one of my favorite software companies for music products. Everything I’ve used from them has been top notch and I would recommend the company to any professional or starting musician.

Oh and customer support is top notch too from my experiences. Any problem I’ve ever had they sorted it out pretty quickly.

Happy shopping!
Asusp9712Core,RayDats,OASYSPCI,Cubase9,KorgLeg,Avalon737s+2022,UA4710D,6176,DCS,LA610MK2s,Neve, ARC2, Soundtoys,UADOCTO,AdamA7X, SphereMics, BCF+R2000s, DrmBrut,MiniLog,Volcas,MoogSubPhat,EnsqDP4,VirusC,Scope,MinBrut,Plugiator,NIS61 Ultimate,ComposrsCld.
virgulino lampiao
KVRist
 
125 posts since 27 Nov, 2014

Postby virgulino lampiao; Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:07 pm Re: IK Multimedia Summer Deals! Act Now!

Buy one get up to 4, depending how many people engage in the promotion. Are you guys having this one this year?
User avatar
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF
 
5698 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:53 pm Re: IK Multimedia Summer Deals! Act Now!

virgulino lampiao wrote:Buy one get up to 4, depending how many people engage in the promotion. Are you guys having this one this year?

A group buy? I cannot disclose future promotions specifically but it is under consideration.
UNO Synth tutorial videos
Follow IK on Facebook for flash giveaways, exclusives, and more.
Obsession is truly the sincerest form of flattery and I couldn't be more flattered
chk071
KVRAF
 
15774 posts since 10 Apr, 2010, from Germany

Postby chk071; Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:12 pm Re: IK Multimedia Summer Deals! Act Now!

nvmd
virgulino lampiao
KVRist
 
125 posts since 27 Nov, 2014

Postby virgulino lampiao; Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:54 pm Re: IK Multimedia Summer Deals! Act Now!

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:A group buy? I cannot disclose future promotions specifically but it is under consideration.


Yes. I forgot the name. You guys do that sometimes on the summer.

I also think Ik is a great company that happens to actually be a pioneer in this business.
User avatar
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF
 
5698 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:35 pm Re: IK Multimedia Summer Deals! Act Now!

virgulino lampiao wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:A group buy? I cannot disclose future promotions specifically but it is under consideration.


Yes. I forgot the name. You guys do that sometimes on the summer.

I also think Ik is a great company that happens to actually be a pioneer in this business.

Thank you for the compliments! We will definitely be having more summer promotions than the ones listed here.
UNO Synth tutorial videos
Follow IK on Facebook for flash giveaways, exclusives, and more.
Obsession is truly the sincerest form of flattery and I couldn't be more flattered
User avatar
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF
 
5698 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:06 pm Re: IK Multimedia Summer Deals! Act Now!

We will be adding a very deeply-discounted promo soon...

It won't conflict with these so get these before they're gone (you know, act now!) and check back for another incredible (dare I say "krazy") deal.
UNO Synth tutorial videos
Follow IK on Facebook for flash giveaways, exclusives, and more.
Obsession is truly the sincerest form of flattery and I couldn't be more flattered
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)