June Plugin Alliance voucher?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

elassi wrote:
Halonmusic wrote:Thanks. That clarifies it a bit.
Yes, but still it is somewhat broken. Got a voucher three times and then never again (purchased in 12/2017, total sum $128).

Taking into account that they love to spread their discounts and don't worry at all if someone gives it to another person (to become a client, again or for the first time) I suspect they lost overview in the maze of their sales strategy and policy.

What's working though is the Tsunami-style of their marketing mails. If there's one day without a newsletter from PA I'm tempted to call them in order to ask if everything's okay. :roll:
Thats strange. I dont think i have ever gotten one. And yeah they like to send out marketing emails dont they ? :hihi:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

dbender wrote:Yes, got mine.

Hoping one of the last week surprises is the Console E. That one never seems to be on special (in contrast to Console N and Console G).
Exactly!

a couple months ago i didn't get one at the start of the month. there wasn't much listed that i wanted, so i wasn't too worried about it. when they ran all the month's sales again during the last weekend, they sent out a reminder email saying "don't forget to use your voucher" which had the code.

not that it helps, but this thread made me think of it. seems that they did have one for me that month, but it slipped through the cracks somehow and wasn't shown in the first monthly email like usual.

still don't understand how the voucher value is calculated (even after seeing the above), mine keeps going up and down. $25, 35(?), 50, 50, 50, 75, 75, 50, etc...

For the record, I used my monthly voucher and someone else's monthly voucher in the same month. So...maybe something has changed?
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

Mathematics wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:47 am For the record, I used my monthly voucher and someone else's monthly voucher in the same month. So...maybe something has changed?
Both with the same amount or different ones?

Return to “Effects”