Dance Or Die (140BPM)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well, not my best for sure but...anyway....enjoy :wink:
I wish you all again a nice weekend!
https://soundcloud.com/user-790535032/dance-or-die

My Feedback

Music - 7.5
Instruments - 8
Performance - 8
Mix - 8.5

Overall - 8

Comments: Like the arp. Some nice sounds going on here. Musically, not the most interesting but it still kept my interest throughout. Seems to be a lot of tension in this piece. The transition at 2 minutes was interesting and weird. I liked it. Even at over 5 minutes it didn't seem that long. My only wish was that there was a real main melody line over this, especially in the last minute. I think it would have added greatly to it.

wagtunes wrote:My Feedback

Music - 7.5
Instruments - 8
Performance - 8
Mix - 8.5

Overall - 8

Comments: Like the arp. Some nice sounds going on here. Musically, not the most interesting but it still kept my interest throughout. Seems to be a lot of tension in this piece. The transition at 2 minutes was interesting and weird. I liked it. Even at over 5 minutes it didn't seem that long. My only wish was that there was a real main melody line over this, especially in the last minute. I think it would have added greatly to it.
Thank´s. It started as ambient piece with the break but then i started another track and at the end i made a (bad) Frankenstein track out of it, lol.
I mainly used P900 here and a bit Repro. First i wanted to do another P900 only demo track with some new presets i made but then it gone another way....as mostly :D
I think i lack a bit inspiration to take more time with some tracks and recently i like to use more my iOS tools as well and feel a bit lost on my mac. Only P900 and Logic let me use my mac mostly these days.

I did a track a few weeks ago called, "Dance or Don't"
You seemed to have upped the stakes with , "Dance or Die"

Return to “Music Cafe”