the occult rituals of the secret order of the black feather 1 (corporate jingle)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
vurt
addled muppet weed
37859 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Post Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:40 pm

Aloysius
KVRAF
22305 posts since 11 Aug, 2008 from a computer

Re: the occult rituals of the secret order of the black feather 1 (corporate jingle)

Post Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:58 pm

:lol: Great title.

It reminds me of the kind of sounds that would be in an old Doctor Who episode. I can imagine the Theme Tune kicking in at any moment. Very good.

I wonder if you could license this type of sound experiment to a TV company or something. Very professional imho.
This little piggy went to the butchers ...

vurt
addled muppet weed
37859 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: the occult rituals of the secret order of the black feather 1 (corporate jingle)

Post Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:33 pm

Aloysius wrote::lol: Great title.

It reminds me of the kind of sounds that would be in an old Doctor Who episode. I can imagine the Theme Tune kicking in at any moment. Very good.
i consider that to be high praise indeed, as you specified the older doctor who. i grew up on the tv of the late 70s and early 80s here in the uk, kids tv and especially educational programmes mostly had themes by the radiophonic workshop. id say them and lots of early sci fi (my uncle steve worked on a lot of gerry anderson stuff, also did some doctor who book covers) have definitely influenced my output and probably what i listen to as well.
I wonder if you could license this type of sound experiment to a TV company or something. Very professional imho.
wow thanks again 8)
i wish i had the drive to do such things, im happier just doing the sounds than trying to push them, other than a couple of forum posts :hihi:

Allomerus
KVRAF
2073 posts since 28 Aug, 2012 from Melbourne, Australia

Post Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:42 am

I think Aloysius hit it on the head. Old Dr. Who! :)
Well done!
:)
Allomerus.com
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Return to “Music Cafe”