[announce] VeeSeeVST Rack VST2 plugin

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
bsp804
KVRist
127 posts since 23 May, 2017

Post Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:29 am

@StudioDave: Thanks for the new Linux build !
espejoooo221v wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:13 pm
looks like I have the extension, so it must be another reason.
Older graphics cards often support only power-of-two framebuffer / texture sizes (32, 64, 128, 256, ..) but Rack wants to render to "odd" sized textures (e.g. 26, 34, ..).

I just remembered that I added a setting that turns off FBOs / render-to-texture.
In settings.json, change these lines:
"fbo": true,
"fbo_shared": true,
to
"fbo": false,
"fbo_shared": false,

Eleventh
KVRist
332 posts since 1 Dec, 2012

Re: [announce] VeeSeeVST Rack VST2 plugin

Post Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:41 am

bsp804 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:33 am
If everything else fails, just edit the settings.json file manually.
Well, this seemed to fix the issue when I set the resolution to a Reaper-compatible value. Now I can run it almost full-screen :tu: Cheers!

espejoooo221v
KVRer
11 posts since 26 Jun, 2018

Post Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:46 pm

Now it's showing up, thank you so much Sir.

But now it feels very laggy, and yes it's because my graphic card i need to buy a new one, no worries.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

johnstigter
KVRer
3 posts since 28 Feb, 2007

Post Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:30 am

bsp804 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:09 am
@johnstigter: "Smoke" is there. The ArableInstruments modules didn't work (crashed) so I removed them. Some of the Southpole modules didn't work, either (can't remember which ones). Regarding the firmware: I may take another look at this but no promises (porting the Mutable instruments stuff to Windows/VisualC++ was a lot of work and to be honest I'm not so keen on doing it all over again)
I understand :) But the only reason for me to start using VCV Rack, is the Clouds module. I would love to have the possibility to use the alternative Parasites firmware with this (for the special reverb). This can be done with the 'Neil' module (Arable) and the alternative version of the Smoke module, but I don't like using the stand-alone version of VCV Rack so I really hope these modules will still be featured in VeeSeeVST Rack in the future. But no matter what, thanks very much for all the effort so far!

Return to “Modular Synthesis”