[announce] VeeSeeVST Rack VST2 plugin

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VCV Rack

vortico wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:15 am
Polomo123 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:18 am is there any news ?
Follow https://community.vcvrack.com/t/rack-de ... -blog/5864 for the most up-to-date Rack development news.
Sadly last one is from Sep '19

And that’s why I hoped here someone would know a bit more.

Last what? Did you scroll down? The last news update is from February 14, 2020.
VCV Rack, the Eurorack simulator

vortico wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:49 pm Last what? Did you scroll down? The last news update is from February 14, 2020.
I guess blogs taught inverse reading (more recent at top) is the new norm, so people got used to that rather quickly :D

It's that way on KVRAudio too! :lol:
VCV Rack, the Eurorack simulator

vortico wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:32 pm It's that way on KVRAudio too! :lol:
Yup, "Forums" are still old-school :tu:
(which is what https://community.vcvrack.com/t/rack-de ... og/5864/53 is... a forum, not a "blog" in the sense of what blogs are known to work, post vs time-wise)

Thanks bsp804. It's really cool to have this as a vst at last.

:D

Totally got it wrong and thought last was from Feb 2014 (Feb 14)
and newest was Sep 2019

Its really uncommon

Too bad that in bitwig i have to search a dozen parameters before i get the parameter i want to automate/control. Probably a bitwig thing?

Aha! I see now that the the control number is shown on the top :p Handy :)

Sorry for asking obvious questions, but did anyone port any version of this to VST and/or AU for Mac?

FYI: I just found and fixed a crash issue that occured when the VST host called effSetSampleRate before the next processReplacing call after restoring a patch that contains a dynamically loaded plugin module (e.g. the Obxd filter).

I have no idea which (other) VST hosts are affected by this but I recently changed mine and then ran into this issue (i.e. VSVR crashed after instancing or when restoring a host project)

Here's a new set of DLLs (please replace the old ones): incremental win64 hotfix

Thanks. Will update, just in case, though I haven't had any issues with Reason 11 at least.

Didn't realise this was still being developed
Amazon: why not use an alternative

First of, thank you for all the coding.

Didn't run the software for hours yet, but it seems to run fine in the latest Bitwig Studio (3.3) on Windows.
I guess this defers my search for better modular godness in my collection for some time.

Some quick constructive comments:
A VST3 version would be nice, because it supports a lot of inputs for mixing effects (I think).

Great to see this got an update. Thanks :)

Return to “Modular Synthesis”