The Signals are strong

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/user-676519738/spooky_signs

cuntshit shitcock! NI!!! ni! ni!

native instruments i mean. it's all native instruments. i hate those preset c**ts. but well here's a preset cuntz song that's pretty creative.
the solos @ the end are shit. it's still a pretty nicey songey. it was made during times of utmost despair.
it has som funk that gave me bck sum powa. do check

My Feedback

Music - 9
Instruments - 9.5
Performance - 10
Mix - 9.5

Overall - 9.5

Comments: Nice beat. Really grooves. Love the bass line. Now this is some funky shit. Well done.

senkyuu 23!!! I LOVE METRIC RATINGS! MIAU!

thank you so much, i'm glad you dig the basslines - they are some NI magic, wrote themselves...gotta excavate more of that in future minings. i deleted most of the NI plugins after re-realizing that you have to learn them to not feel like a dupe - but the Kontakt cum-plete basses will never go, and i intend to use them to their full potential, with all the stoopid keyswitches and so on.

wish me luck!

Hola,

Wellz, wot2 say, squirepushA, ties me in notz dis, itz okayz, premiered postage, penny block, dis, sumwot 2nd class's, needz more AGHHHHHHHHHHHH.

BYZEE byzzzzzz
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

thank you, it's kind of where i wanna go tho. it's a strong track in my mind, with the exception of the end that's more tacked on. maybe do some of that bass in squArepusha style with dnb/drillnB elements. can't say yet, thanks for your opinion anyway.

Baby_Lone wrote:thank you, it's kind of where i wanna go tho. it's a strong track in my mind, with the exception of the end that's more tacked on. maybe do some of that bass in squArepusha style with dnb/drillnB elements. can't say yet, thanks for your opinion anyway.
That's okay, put me normal head on :)
Its still a good trackmanship, as you say, just opinion, I really do like the sound you are achieving, so would be v interested to hear a fuller version.
All that best.

:D
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Return to “Music Cafe”