The Association Of Intelligent Particles

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A strange little track using only SONiVOX Stratum (indeed a strange little synth), and various effects.
https://soundcloud.com/scsynth/the-asso ... -particles

My Feedback

Music - 7.5
Instruments - 8.5
Performance - 9
Mix - 9.5

Overall - 8.625

Comments: So is this considered a sub genre of ambient? Very odd sounds out of this. Enough variation to keep it interesting in spite of the lack of melody line. Nice job.

Immediate, nice, bell tone, clickety echo reminds me of chase feature on D50, (but that loses information),,the countdown to a decision being made, gradually, s l o w,
Sorry bout that, I was lost within what I was listening to, a very nice piece, SONiVOX Stratum now needs 2b investigated :) overall I liked it a lot, there is a touch of hiss which comes in every now and then, I'm wondering whether a longer stretch could hold it together a bit better :) I also have a thunderstorm outside my window, so interesting combo :D
wagtunes wrote:My Feedback
Comments: So is this considered a sub genre of ambient? Very odd sounds out of this. Enough variation to keep it interesting in spite of the lack of melody line. Nice job.
A bit like world music or the descriptions of fish as a whole, ambient being the umbrella by which all textured music is placed.
Personally, I see this as a scientific textures, that's the images it evokes in my mind, however placing such a name on someone else's piece can make for awkwardness. The name elicits a good clue to the style, which is very interesting in itself :)
Anyway enough babble from me.
Hi% .....
Well done √
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Return to “Music Cafe”