My Brother Where Art Thou - Electronic Experimental Pop

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here's one of my recent tunes. Its created with almost all Absynth instances, except for one vocal track. I welcome feedback.

Thanks for listening.

https://soundcloud.com/lionsclub-1/my-b ... e-art-thou

My Feedback

Music - 8.5
Instruments - 9.5
Performance - 8
Mix - 9

Overall - 8.75

Comments: Love the synth sounds on this one. Performance a little static but a lot of this genre is so nothing new there. Definitely an enjoyable listen. Definitely liked the variety in the arrangement.

My Feedback

Music - 8.5
Instruments - 9.5
Performance - 8
Mix - 9

Overall - 8.75

Comments: Love the synth sounds on this one. Performance a little static but a lot of this genre is so nothing new there. Definitely an enjoyable listen. Definitely liked the variety in the arrangement.

Thanks for the review wagtunes! I appreciate!

The first 1:30 minutes sounds good. The transition moments could use some subtle changes around mixing one arrangement to the next. Specifically I'm talking about 2:14. The kick needs some tailoring too just to make it stand out a bit more. I think the kick kind of gets lost in the mix. Good sound design though I enjoyed your variations.

Interesting sounds. Interesting structure. I'll have to listen to it again, on a proper sound system, as I was thinking the vocal is buried or obstructed by some of the synth sounds...
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Thanks DeeFoxx and Jace-BeOS for your input and for listening. I will take what you said into consideration.

Return to “Music Cafe”