REPRO-5 >>*<< The Divine Game

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
User avatar
PatchAdamz
KVRAF
4306 posts since 13 Nov, 2012

Post Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:42 am

Image

Now Available "The Divine Game" for U-he Repro-5


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_FO4jt ... e=youtu.be


The Prophet 5 is one of the great vintage synths of all time.
U-he did a great job with Repro-5.
My first hardware synthesizer was the Prophet 5.

"The Divine Game" is our 6th soundset for Repro-5.

We made special effort to take this set into directions less covered in our previous sets.

https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... he-repro-5

We made special effort to take this set into directions less covered in our previous sets.

"The Divine Game" has many sequences and classic rhythmic presets from the golden years of Electronic music.
Also, we made a special focus on vintage brass presets made famous by Vangelis.
We also added some special presets (pads, keys, fx) reminiscent of Jean-Michel Jarre and Pink Floyd.


"The Divine Game" is truly a vintage soundset for a vintage synth.
Last edited by PatchAdamz on Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:35 pm, edited 6 times in total.

User avatar
PatchAdamz
KVRAF
4306 posts since 13 Nov, 2012

Re: REPRO-5 >< The Divine Game

Post Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:21 pm


User avatar
PatchAdamz
KVRAF
4306 posts since 13 Nov, 2012

Re: REPRO-5 >< The Divine Game

Post Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:59 pm

One of the lush pads from "The Divine Game" for U-he Repro 5:

https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... -bliss-pad

User avatar
PatchAdamz
KVRAF
4306 posts since 13 Nov, 2012

Re: REPRO-5 >>*<< The Divine Game

Post Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:14 am

Now Available - use code "divine" for a special 25% intro discount

User avatar
PatchAdamz
KVRAF
4306 posts since 13 Nov, 2012

Re: REPRO-5 >>*<< The Divine Game NOW AVAILABLE WITH INTRO DISCOUNT

Post Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:43 am

All instruments from "The Divine Game" for Repro-5:

https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... or-repro-5

Sparky77
KVRian
826 posts since 29 Sep, 2006

Re: REPRO-5 >>*<< The Divine Game NOW AVAILABLE WITH INTRO DISCOUNT

Post Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:54 am

PatchAdamz wrote:All instruments from "The Divine Game" for Repro-5:

https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... or-repro-5
Sweet....
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley

User avatar
PatchAdamz
KVRAF
4306 posts since 13 Nov, 2012

Re: REPRO-5 >>*<< The Divine Game NOW AVAILABLE WITH INTRO DISCOUNT

Post Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:02 pm

Sparky77 wrote:
PatchAdamz wrote:All instruments from "The Divine Game" for Repro-5:

https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... or-repro-5
Sweet....
Glad you like it. :)

User avatar
fluffy_little_something
KVRAF
12272 posts since 5 Jun, 2012 from Portugal

Re: REPRO-5 >>*<< The Divine Game NOW AVAILABLE WITH INTRO DISCOUNT

Post Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:41 pm

Interesting, the brass and the pad got by far the most listens. Might tell you what people are looking for :hihi:

User avatar
PatchAdamz
KVRAF
4306 posts since 13 Nov, 2012

Re: REPRO-5 >>*<< The Divine Game NOW AVAILABLE WITH INTRO DISCOUNT

Post Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:03 pm

fluffy_little_something wrote:Interesting, the brass and the pad got by far the most listens. Might tell you what people are looking for :hihi:
Yes, that, or what audio examples were released first. (it was the brass and pads... :) )

User avatar
PatchAdamz
KVRAF
4306 posts since 13 Nov, 2012

Re: REPRO-5 >>*<< The Divine Game NOW AVAILABLE WITH INTRO DISCOUNT

Post Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:09 pm

Single Presets from "The Divine Game":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdDqdhh ... e=youtu.be

User avatar
PatchAdamz
KVRAF
4306 posts since 13 Nov, 2012

Re: REPRO-5 >>*<< The Divine Game

Post Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:17 pm

SPECIAL INTRO DISCOUNT - Use code "divine" to save $7.49 NOW
Ending soon.

ftech
KVRian
1027 posts since 8 Oct, 2004 from Australia

Re: REPRO-5 >>*<< The Divine Game NOW AVAILABLE WITH INTRO DISCOUNT

Post Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:47 pm

PatchAdamz wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:Interesting, the brass and the pad got by far the most listens. Might tell you what people are looking for :hihi:
Yes, that, or what audio examples were released first. (it was the brass and pads... :) )
Or, maybe people are critically listening to these types of patches because there are so many already available, so are looking to see if they bring anything different.
But, I'm going to go with the released first option :wink:

I'll have to check out the new set as I'm really enjoying the Disputed Zone sets I have.

Sparky77
KVRian
826 posts since 29 Sep, 2006

Re: REPRO-5 >>*<< The Divine Game NOW AVAILABLE WITH INTRO DISCOUNT

Post Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:56 pm

ftech wrote:
PatchAdamz wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:Interesting, the brass and the pad got by far the most listens. Might tell you what people are looking for :hihi:
Yes, that, or what audio examples were released first. (it was the brass and pads... :) )
Or, maybe people are critically listening to these types of patches because there are so many already available, so are looking to see if they bring anything different.
But, I'm going to go with the released first option :wink:

I'll have to check out the new set as I'm really enjoying the Disputed Zone sets I have.
My guess is a combination of the 2 but who knows the physics of such things....
I am listening (out of order) because of the tasty previous Repro sets which will likely cause me to get this set, (in order).
Such a complex universe.....
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley

User avatar
PatchAdamz
KVRAF
4306 posts since 13 Nov, 2012

Re: REPRO-5 >>*<< The Divine Game NOW AVAILABLE WITH INTRO DISCOUNT

Post Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:36 am

Sparky77 Wrote: "....My guess is a combination of the 2 but who knows the physics of such things...."


I will ask Sir Isaac Newton next time I see him.... :)

User avatar
Julien Unison
KVRist
347 posts since 9 Oct, 2006

Re: REPRO-5 >>*<< The Divine Game

Post Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:44 am

Very good soundset as always (I just bought it) :clap:
U N I S O N : shoegaze / electronic / black metal wall of sound with heavenly voice
https://soundcloud.com/weareunison / https://www.facebook.com/unison666 / https://weareunison.com/

Return to “Soundware”