My new song. Half Way Whole (rock)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New song, check it out. I didn't take this one too seriously, I have a new album coming up but this won't be on it, it'll just be a b-side. I was really just taking Native Instruments 80s drums and session horns for a drive, I only recently got them and wanted to take them for a spin :D

https://soundcloud.com/anelectricheartm ... -way-whole

My Feedback

Music - 9
Instruments - 9
Performance - 9.5
Mix - 10

Overall - 9.375

Comments: Very catchy tune. Vocals a little pitchy, but they work in the context of the song's genre. Very well done.

wagtunes wrote:My Feedback

Music - 9
Instruments - 9
Performance - 9.5
Mix - 10

Overall - 9.375

Comments: Very catchy tune. Vocals a little pitchy, but they work in the context of the song's genre. Very well done.
Cheers! :tu:

It’s not a real strong song and sounds a little rushed but is quite listenable and basically uplifting. It sounds like a decent B side track or an out take that ends up on an album rerelease on a streaming site.

Heck, over half of the songs on the Beatles White Album were potential out takes weren’t they?

fastlanephil wrote:It’s not a real strong song and sounds a little rushed but is quite listenable and basically uplifting. It sounds like a decent B side track or an out take that ends up on an album rerelease on a streaming site.

Heck, over half of the songs on the Beatles White Album were potential out takes weren’t they?
You got it. I've got a single coming out soon and wanted to chuck a b-side together to go with it on bandcamp, so not that I tried to make a 'bad song', but more a song that was 'quickly written and produced' and not as refined as it could be because I know that it's not a keeper anyway. :hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”