Savihost on Windows 10?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does anyone know if Savihost works on Windows 10 64bit? I see from the site that it works up to Windows 7 but it seems to say nothing about Windows 10.

Works perfectly fine for me. Every plugin i have has been tested and activated through savihost on Win10 x64.
iswr

Great! Thanks for the reply!

I have found that Savihost does not seem to work well if the FL Studio Asio driver is selected as the ASIO driver; audio output is distorted.

I believe that the FL Studio Asio driver worked well with Savihost prior to Windows 10, but I could be mistaken.

Similarly, the MiniHost application that allows Tone2 synths to run standalone does not output any audio if the FL Studio Asio driver is selected as the ASIO output.
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

Thanks tonedef71. I'll be using Behringer UMC ASIO drivers which so far have been fine for everything else.

I still haven't had the opportunity to run Savihost. I'll update this thread when I've tried it.

Vee Nee wrote:Works perfectly fine for me. Every plugin i have has been tested and activated through savihost on Win10 x64.
Vee Nee, did you have to install the Visual Studio C++ 2008 package to get it working or did it just work straight away?

For me it works and I don't have VS C++ 2008.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”