Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
pdk_
KVRer

20 posts since 24 Oct, 2017

Postby pdk_; Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:14 pm Tracktion seems to cut the sustain of any vst instrument after using the midi editor.

I am having this issue where the duration of a vst sound gets really short. For example a normal piano sound ends up having no sustain at all. I believe this happens when I use quantize on the midi editor or messing around moving notes in the editor. I have to reset the audio engine for the instrument to play notes correctly again. This happens with a lot of vsti and on two different computers with a different midi keyboard. I am using waveform 8 btw. The latest update for 8.
dRowAudio
KVRian

1150 posts since 30 Dec, 2012

Postby dRowAudio; Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:24 am Re: Tracktion seems to cut the sustain of any vst instrument after using the midi editor.

Do you have "Loop" turned on but the transport playhead to the right of the "out marker" by any chance?
pdk_
KVRer

20 posts since 24 Oct, 2017

Postby pdk_; Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:02 pm Re: Tracktion seems to cut the sustain of any vst instrument after using the midi editor.

When I press play everything works fine. The problem appears when I play with my midi keyboard or write notes in the midi editor. The only way to fix it is to reset the audio engine. Its really weird cause it appears only in those two cases not when the track is playing.

Moderator: Tracktion Mods

Return to Tracktion