Make Me Feel (Progressive? House)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
chickenhide
KVRist
82 posts since 12 Sep, 2013 from Milwaukee, WI

Post Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:19 pm

Hello KVR :)

I recently finished a new house track titled "Make Me Feel." I'm quite proud of it, although there are, of course, some things that I'm critical of. I wish the overall loudless could've been increased, but I did not want to risk over compression, so the track is a bit quiet as a result. I also had a hard time finding a good volume for the bass to sit at, but I suppose I'm fairly satisfied with the end result of it after testing it in my car for several days.

https://soundcloud.com/lobstremusic/make-me-feel

Anyways, I'd love to get your guys' opinions on it, let me know what you think. I genuinely appreciate all forms of feedback and will returns comments / likes / follows on Soundcloud. Thanks in advance!!

wagtunes
KVRAF
13257 posts since 8 Oct, 2014

Re: Make Me Feel (Progressive? House)

Post Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:15 am

My Feedback (1-10 Scale)

Music - 8
Instruments - 8
Performance - 9.5
Mix - 9.5

Overall - 8.75

Comments: You call this soft? God help my ears when you do a track that's loud. Anyway, mix sounds fine to me. High synth could use a little EQ between 500 and 1K. Other than that, nothing sticks out. Arrangement kind of sparse but the vocals make up for it. She's got a nice voice. Like the voice FX. Some nice breakdowns. For the most part, kept my interest all the way through.

Return to “Music Cafe”