A Tribute to KVR and software synths

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
IncarnateX
KVRAF
3183 posts since 25 Jan, 2009 from Forgotten Realms

Post Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:53 am

Hi KVR
Have not posted on KVR for about a year or so. Not because I do not like you but because I hardly have had the time. Besides, I went fully hardware in 2015 (I don’t use PC at all anymore) and thus, there are not many software products I care for, if any at all.

However, I have been around KVR since 2009 and one thing that strikes me is that I haven’t published much music all those years. Now I have had the opportunity to collect various music from old laptops I was about to trash made on software in the period 2009-2015.

So as compensation for not putting much sound behind my strong opinions during the years, I hereby give you a link to my collection of software music from 2009 to 2015. Not at least to pay Tribute to Orion Platinum and synths like Sylenth1 and Predator, which are all over the tunes.

Everything is made in Orion with different soft synths or on iPad 2 (with crappy iPad synths anno 2009-10, last 5 tunes on the list)

99% of you probably will not like it. I am not even sure I do myself but semi-melodic riff driven quantised techno is apparently what I make and can do. However, that is not the point. Point is to say “Thank you, KVR”. I have learned much from being here and have had some good times in addition.

Best wishes and take care
IncarnateX

https://soundcloud.com/incarnatex

IncarnateX
KVRAF
3183 posts since 25 Jan, 2009 from Forgotten Realms

Re: A Tribute to KVR and software synths

Post Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:46 am

Knowing that I write to an imaginary audience, I just want to say that two more soft synth tracks are up, Aladdin’s Quest and Invasion.

[took the rest to a thread on its own, so deleted]
Last edited by IncarnateX on Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

benheman
KVRist
153 posts since 18 Aug, 2014 from California, USA

Re: A Tribute to KVR and software synths

Post Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:54 am

Interesting!

Return to “Music Cafe”