Wative Bijak ( atmospheric )

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by Eauson on Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

My Feedback

Music - 8.5
Instruments - 8.5
Performance - 9
Mix - 7.5

Overall - 8.375

Comments: Bass a little on the muddy side at least to my ears. Not much though. Maybe a db or so or move the EQ a sliver to the right. Kind of distracts from the rest of the track which sounds rather nice but I keep hearing that slight rumble. Towards the back end of the piece it's not as bad. Not sure why. Otherwise, mix is fine.

wagtunes wrote:My Feedback

Music - 8.5
Instruments - 8.5
Performance - 9
Mix - 7.5

Overall - 8.375

Comments: Bass a little on the muddy side at least to my ears. Not much though. Maybe a db or so or move the EQ a sliver to the right. Kind of distracts from the rest of the track which sounds rather nice but I keep hearing that slight rumble. Towards the back end of the piece it's not as bad. Not sure why. Otherwise, mix is fine.
Thanks Wags,

I added an inversed effected version of the track and had faded the last section so that could be a cause for the bass, probably should have left it til tomorrow to do the whole thing, let my ears have a rest, just a bit bored so put it up :)
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

The version which should have been uploaded is now in OP)
Together with the original.

Thanks

I like this, very nice

I thought this was very nice. I liked the tremelo effect on the bass and the harpsichord-like sounds meandering around. I thought this had some similarities to Led Zep's "No Quarter" intro. Relaxing music.

Good work :)

i liked it ...
global reverb could be dialed back ...
you're losing a lot of detail in the munge ...

smd12 wrote:I like this, very nice
Thankyouverymuch :)
seismic1 wrote:I thought this was very nice. I liked the tremelo effect on the bass and the harpsichord-like sounds meandering around. I thought this had some similarities to Led Zep's "No Quarter" intro. Relaxing music.

Good work :)
Thanks, its based on the other tracks I had posted, basically reworking the same sounds to see what I could come up with from a basic idea :)
experimental.crow wrote:i liked it ...
global reverb could be dialed back ...
you're losing a lot of detail in the munge ...
Thanks, I definitely overdosed on reverb, normally I try not to use as its the trickiest effect IMO. Wil attempt to dial back the munge :D

Return to “Music Cafe”