Voxonitus -- Excelsior Swing

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So hi there, yeah.
So this has been sitting on my hard drive for years now, waiting for me "finish up my EP." Almost entirely Arturia instruments, featuring the Vox Continental.
Well, this is no longer good enough for that EP.
So tho it needs some work, sure, I release it into the wild. I'm done with it, and have better work to work on.
_____
https://soundcloud.com/voxonitus/excelsior-swing

I have literally hundreds of songs like this. Some had hours and hours of work in them, some less than an hour. They are not working, mostly because they have too much (or sometimes too less) Xs. Where X could be genre, vibe, feel, instruments etc. Its enough to not discard it completely, but then not enough to get a grip on.
They all represent an idea though, but mostly it would be more work to refine that than to start over and create something new. For what it's worth, it may be a good decision to release those anyways. Eventually someone comes along and get something out of it.
Well, thats the impression i got from it, especially after listen to some other songs of yours, some of which i really like. Good luck with your future projects!

Return to “Music Cafe”