Doing Wave Sequencing but with PLUGINS. ;-)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here we go, the Plugin Sequencer in action. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT-lqIjHZhg

Cheers, WilliamK

That's pretty cool! :)

I would just suggest to have labels on each knob so you know what's-what without having to hover the mouse over it. (Slot, Time, Tuning etc..)

P2000 is gonna be killer!

Ive was looking for something like this for awhile. Computer is still down, but Im definitely gonna have to check this out now. Round robin & wave sequencing vsts is a brilliant idea!

Question:
Will there be a way to control the sequence timings by midi/host automation?
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

So is this a standalone app only or does this work as plug-in in my prefered DAW as well?

Really like this idea. Would it be possible to also scan regular wave files, in addition to synths, without needing to load a sampler?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

What a brilliant idea. What many years ago Korg with the Wavestation now brings WilliamK for plugins with their thousands of sounds. Respect.
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

Thanks guys. I'm listening, will note all ideas and request. :hug:

Wusik P2000 works both as an Application on Windows and OSX, and also as a plugin. :cool:

You can download the current full-featured Beta Demonstration.

http://www.wusik.com/w/index.php/products/wusik-p2000

Cheers, WilliamK

WilliamK wrote:Thanks guys. I'm listening, will note all ideas and request. :hug:

Wusik P2000 works both as an Application on Windows and OSX, and also as a plugin. :cool:

You can download the current full-featured Beta Demonstration.

http://www.wusik.com/w/index.php/products/wusik-p2000

Cheers, WilliamK
Plug-in..... :love:
Demo....nice, will check that asap!

O.k. demo crash Logic while trying to scan VST.
Also can it not load AU´s?

In OSX you have to restart the app and scan again when a plugin crashes. It will bypass the plugin and continue the scan. And it does scan AU files, there's an option for that.

I will work today on a new scanner for OSX, so it doesn't crash the app. I did that for Windows and it works great, as it launches a new process for each plugin scan and if the process crashes it doesn't crash the main app. :cool:

Cheers, WilliamK

Ok, I just updated the Windows files (Demo and Full versions)

Aug 06 2018 - V0.9.0.12

- Improved the plugin scanner under Windows. Will work on a new OSX code soon.

Be sure that when you update using the installer that you check the replace files option, so it places the new scanner exe files. And check the about box so it shows the correct version as above.

Cheers, WilliamK

Steps on the sequencer in the bottom of the sequencer panel do not show for me. Reaper x64

focusrite wrote:Steps on the sequencer in the bottom of the sequencer panel do not show for me. Reaper x64
Do you mind sending a screenshot? Maybe the window is too small? As the GUI is fixed in size.

I'm also redoing the whole scanning process, as it was not working very well... :dog: :oops:

Cheers, Williamk

Guys, anyone wants to help me out with a new, more refined, skin? :hug: The process is very simple, since there are not many pages/screens/...

In return I can give you anything from Wusik's site. :cool:

Cheers, WilliamK

Return to “Instruments”