VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ZeePok wrote:
c_voltage wrote:
CrystalWizard wrote:
c_voltage wrote:
CrystalWizard wrote:I should mention that on a one to one basis Virsyn were extremely nice to me and quite helpful after i had a serious user malfunction with my licenses.
What regards exactly purchasing\licensing questions - no claims to Virsyn, here I can't say anything.
CrystalWizard wrote:I’ve had no problems
No one can't have no problems if he has latest version of Tera, because it's contain non-working modules (even whole section which do not do anything, and with this no one does anything, although the plugins are still in shop, they are not discontinued.)

Tera 3. V3.5.1 2014. on windoze 7 pro, i7 quad
Perhaps i haven’t been digging deeply enough? Or maybe it’s working? Or maybe i don’t know what i’m missing?
- master section not works (both effects - reverb and chorus, and master volume fader\panorama, this is all broken)
- multioutput not works

Though, it all works great one-two revision of plug ago (but then there were other bugs).
It's abnormal, especially for such major manufacturer.
I don't know what you're on about. It's all working fine here! :shrug: :)

Tera 3. V3.5.1 2014. on Win7-32 bits, Core2Duo
Ofcourse, sorry, i forgot specify: 64bit version. (I not thought that anyone still use 32bit)

EDIT: BTW, check please, multioutput are works in 32bit ? Just theoretical interest.
But check thru working assign certain Tera part(layer) to his own output exactly inside plugin. I mean, not just thru recognize multioutputs for Tera in DAW.
Last edited by c_voltage on Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

Silaris wrote:Although technically a rompler and not a synth, I am looking forward to IK Multimedia's SampleTank 4.
Well in the period waiting from 2 to 3 I lost my hair (what is left went grey as well), put on 25kg, lost several teeth, became wrinkly, developed Hypertension and Diabetes, retired and saw my children grow up.... I'm not investing too much in the hope for this.

c_voltage wrote:
CrystalWizard wrote:
c_voltage wrote:
CrystalWizard wrote:I should mention that on a one to one basis Virsyn were extremely nice to me and quite helpful after i had a serious user malfunction with my licenses.
What regards exactly purchasing\licensing questions - no claims to Virsyn, here I can't say anything.
No one can't have no problems if he has latest version of Tera, because it's contain non-working modules (even whole section which do not do anything, and with this no one does anything, although the plugins are still in shop, they are not discontinued.)

Perhaps i haven’t been digging deeply enough? Or maybe it’s working? Or maybe i don’t know what i’m missing?
- master section not works (both effects - reverb and chorus, and master volume fader\panorama, this is all broken)
- multioutput not works

Though, it all works great one-two revision of plug ago (but then there were other bugs).
Indeed you are correct! Master vol, internal mix bus reverb and chorus not working. That’s not good. I’m not surprised that i haven’t even noticed this as i almost never used the internal mixer and would never use the inbuilt chorus and reverb. Still, i am disqualified from ever doing any beta testing... :oops:
That should be fixed. That said Tera 3 is a powerful synth. Unfortunately abandoned...
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

CrystalWizard wrote:
c_voltage wrote:
CrystalWizard wrote:
c_voltage wrote:

- multioutput not works

Indeed you are correct! Master vol, internal mix bus reverb and chorus not working. That’s not good. I’m not surprised that i haven’t even noticed this as i almost never used the internal mixer and would never use the inbuilt chorus and reverb. Still, i am disqualified from ever doing any beta testing... :oops:
That should be fixed. That said Tera 3 is a powerful synth. Unfortunately abandoned...
Virsyn focus also now only on iOS these days (they just released a nice sampler for iOS). While they make some nice iOS apps i wouldn´t trust them to ever update their desktop plug-ins.
But they should consider that if it goes not so well with iOS that customers never forget :x :D

CrystalWizard wrote:
c_voltage wrote:
CrystalWizard wrote:
c_voltage wrote:

- multioutput not works

I report to them about this problems already during some years, no result.
CrystalWizard wrote:i haven’t even noticed this as i almost never used the internal mixer and would never use the inbuilt chorus and reverb.
It matter of taste, but in my opinion the excluding mixer page and multioutput from Tera environment make close this universal machine to usual synth, and can say deprives of sense in having it. Also, i very liked the reverb inside Virsyn synths, sound of his tail (about what i already wrote couple times in different places), so, ironically, exactly this becom broken.

I'll add another... TX16WX3!!
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Zebra 3, but knowing u-he, it will come out in 2019 at best, not 2018. Same for Diva 2 and that's maybe even later, for 2020.

Synapse Audio Memorymoog, Prophet 600 and OB-Xa emulations, not 100% confirmed, but possible releases.

I'd love Moog's Minimoog D iOS app ported to Win/Mac this year.

Synthmaster 3, yes.

More Roland Cloud goodness, +100 to JX-3P/8P/10 and VP-330/SVC-350 vocoder / RS-505 Paraphonic Strings, JD-800/990.

Blue3 2.0 Hammond organ, totally coming this year

General Music (GEM) ELKA Panther organ emulation, coming

Nusofting Strings Dream Synthesizer 2.0, updated to 64-bit, coming
Roland D50 Emulation by Arturia
Eric Persing and Roland be like...... NOPE!!! :)
Last edited by Dullee on Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Windows version of Pulsar Modular, but that will be waiting in vain :(
Demo/soundtrack work: https://soundcloud.com/antaln
My post/prog rock band: http://www.sylvium.com

Dullee wrote:Synapse Audio Memorymoog, Prophet 600 and OB-Xa emulations, not 100% confirmed, but possible releases.
yessss

Synthmaster 3. This should have animated modulations.

Waiting for Spire 2. Won't hold my breath though, could still be a while.

1. Korg (M1, MonoPoly, Wavestation, etc.) updates to be compatible with Mojave (and beyond).
2. A really good ARP Pro Soloist emulation.
Kurzweil PC4; Korg Kronos 61 (2); Casio PX-350M

Dune 3 & Massive X.

"Massive X"

Oh, yeah, totally forgot about that one. :) Pretty curious to see the awesome Monark filter in a more elaborate synth. (Yes, I know that you can use it in your Reaktor creation ;))

It would be nice to see Trilian, RMX & Keyscape updated with HD UI's (I know it doesn't affect their usability but they look really fuzzy since Omnisphere got tweaked.

Hoping Roland can license more sampled to enable a JD800 and similar emulation.
Also to see the equivalent from Yamaha, would be wonderful to have all the SYxx synths (particularly the 85, 77 & 99) in the DAW.

Looking forward to Massive X.

I prefer to have existing plugins updated with new features rather than a whole new plug that way I can still load in old projects without having to have both versions installed.

Return to “Instruments”