Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
Proteinshake
KVRist

312 posts since 26 Nov, 2010

Postby Proteinshake; Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:32 pm Re: T-RackS Group Buy - up to "Buy 1, get 5 free"

GoldieK wrote:Peter,

Can we participate in the group buy multiple times?

Yeah .. I was wondering that,too! If so .. I might just get another one myself ..
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

5768 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:41 pm Re: T-RackS Group Buy - up to "Buy 1, get 5 free"

GoldieK wrote:Peter,

Can we participate in the group buy multiple times?

Yes you can!
UNO Synth tutorial videos
Follow IK on Facebook for flash giveaways, exclusives, and more.
Obsession is truly the sincerest form of flattery and I couldn't be more flattered
Bombadil
KVRAF

1622 posts since 31 Aug, 2013, from The Schwarzwald of My Mind

Postby Bombadil; Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:59 pm Re: T-RackS Group Buy - "Buy 1, get up to 5 free"

The one thing that has my eye is TrackS Leslie, but, unfortunately, It appears I can't demo it.

One thing I would like to suggest to anyone who has T5 or T5 deluxe, is to be careful when selecting modules that you don't choose something you already have. I have Deluxe, and I haven't gotten acquainted with all the processors, so a couple that looked interesting to me, I already own.
“Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.”

Kurt Vonnegut
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:59 am Re: T-RackS Group Buy - "Buy 1, get up to 5 free"

Bombadil wrote:The one thing that has my eye is TrackS Leslie, but, unfortunately, It appears I can't demo it.

One thing I would like to suggest to anyone who has T5 or T5 deluxe, is to be careful when selecting modules that you don't choose something you already have. I have Deluxe, and I haven't gotten acquainted with all the processors, so a couple that looked interesting to me, I already own.

You should be able to demo it like any other T-RackS processor. Please make sure you keep Custom Shop open in the background and you're connected to the internet while demoing.

If these aren't part of the issue you are having, please let IK Support know and they'll fix whatever is happening for you. Thanks!
Obsession is truly the sincerest form of flattery and I couldn't be more flattered
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:00 pm Re: T-RackS Group Buy - "Buy 1, get up to 5 free"

Oh, and the T-RackS Group Buy is at 266 now
virgulino lampiao
KVRist

160 posts since 27 Nov, 2014

Postby virgulino lampiao; Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:33 pm Re: T-RackS Group Buy - "Buy 1, get up to 5 free"

Its cranking this time around. Will it be the all time record?!
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:43 am Re: T-RackS Group Buy - "Buy 1, get up to 5 free"

virgulino lampiao wrote:Its cranking this time around. Will it be the all time record?!

Since the tiers are easier to hit and the number of free plugins in this T-RackS Group Buy is greater than in the past, that is certainly achievable!
DarkStar
KVRAF

8572 posts since 2 Sep, 2003, from Surrey, UK

Postby DarkStar; Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:04 am Re: T-RackS Group Buy - "Buy 1, get up to 5 free"

Graph updated.

PS Something to aim at: the T-RackS 3 Deluxe GB of April 2012 ran for 2 months and reached 2980 !
DarkStar
Interesting, if true ...
Burillo
KVRAF

2830 posts since 15 Nov, 2006, from Hell

Postby Burillo; Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:56 am Re: T-RackS Group Buy - "Buy 1, get up to 5 free"

does buying second hand qualify? :D
From Russia with love
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:01 pm Re: T-RackS Group Buy - "Buy 1, get up to 5 free"

Burillo wrote:does buying second hand qualify? :D

From the T-RackS Group Buy (which is now up to 276!) page:
The promotion applies to new purchases only.
hivkorn
KVRAF

2654 posts since 6 Sep, 2007, from France

Postby hivkorn; Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:24 pm Re: T-RackS Group Buy - "Buy 1, get up to 5 free"

I wish you can extend sale . There s a few product i d like to have ...
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:13 pm Re: T-RackS Group Buy - "Buy 1, get up to 5 free"

hivkorn wrote:I wish you can extend sale . There s a few product i d like to have ...

Extend the duration of the sale? Or add more qualifying products? Please let me know which you meant. Thanks!
Harry_HH
KVRAF

2768 posts since 4 Aug, 2006, from Helsinki

Postby Harry_HH; Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:05 pm Re: T-RackS Group Buy - "Buy 1, get up to 5 free"

Wouldn't it be easier simply to include the whole IK vst software catalogue in the GB?
hivkorn
KVRAF

2654 posts since 6 Sep, 2007, from France

Postby hivkorn; Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:12 pm Re: T-RackS Group Buy - "Buy 1, get up to 5 free"

Extend the duration of sale
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:27 am Re: T-RackS Group Buy - "Buy 1, get up to 5 free"

hivkorn wrote:Extend the duration of sale

Thank you. I will discuss this with the appropriate person, but note that this is typically considered near the end of the group buy and we'd likely need to be at or near the final tier at that time. Good news is that we seem to be trending toward that.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)