Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
fireyomismo
KVRer

1 post since 12 Aug, 2018

Postby fireyomismo; Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:28 am I have troubles writing the after-drop section?

So yeah, everytime i finished the first drop and i start building the "break" i cant get it to sound good, always seems like im just copy-pasting the intro, wich make it sound boring, has any of you have any tips? Thanks in advance KVRAudio!
vurt
addled muppet weed

36016 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:37 am Re: I have troubles writing the after-drop section?

copy and paste the intro.

then flip some notes, reverse the rhythm, drop out odd notes, add more notes, chop all the notes in half...

try just using what you have and rearranging it in multiple ways, could spark an idea!
Mushy Mushy
KVRAF

9610 posts since 6 Sep, 2008

Postby Mushy Mushy; Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:44 am Re: I have troubles writing the after-drop section?

That section should be the peak of the track so write that first and drop stuff in/out during the preceding sections.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"
Zexila
KVRAF

2906 posts since 17 Mar, 2008

Postby Zexila; Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:52 am Re: I have troubles writing the after-drop section?

Listen to some music, here, start @1:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL4t_JMT-34
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG
ONST (UK)
KVRer

13 posts since 7 Aug, 2018

Postby ONST (UK); Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:25 pm Re: I have troubles writing the after-drop section?

what style of music are you making

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Production Techniques