Zebratron is live

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://u-he.com/products/soundsets/zeb ... #zebratron
Really enjoying your demo track there urs.
rsp
sound sculptist

oh man this is right up my alley.... :love:

It is Howard's masterpiece.

Haven't bought this yet, waiting on an email response from support.
However, for me thus far, Dark Zebra (granted wasn't just him) is still my favourite/masterpiece bank of Howard's.
rsp
Last edited by zvenx on Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sound sculptist

:love: Just checked out the audio demos, awesome!
Really cool collection with a certain 'smoothness' to it :tu:

Urs wrote:It is Howard's masterpiece.
Very nice soundset... I'm going to have your demo track stuck in my head all week :tu:

Instant purchase. Dont usually buy sounds, but making an exception with Howards work... a true master of sound design! :hail:

And browsing though the sounds does not disappoint!
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks

I listened to the demos and wow. I feel like I've been transported to another um...dimension? It's spooky.
The organs demo :love:. That noise effect from ~1:20 - like it's breathing.
The plucks demo...love that progression at 0:25 I feel like I have been here once long long ago. At 1:26 the lute melody is so sad I'm kind of emotional.
The winds demo...where am I? lol Beautiful playing on all of these by the way.
Last edited by spunkmuffin on Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

Just need to set some study time aside.
HS Secret.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sounds lovely - bought. Could do with NKS versions, might have to make them myself.

Granted I’m still a zebra n00b, but I’m still surprised by the sounds it can produce.

Listening to this I wonder if we need Zebra3 at all. :hihi:

"Zebra's new reverb model came in very handy as a resonator, and the two delay modules make great classic phasers!"
Hmm how does that work?!
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

spunkmuffin wrote:"Zebra's new reverb model came in very handy as a resonator, and the two delay modules make great classic phasers!"
Hmm how does that work?!
Right, a phaser uses Allpass filters to induce the phase difference, while a flanger uses a delay line to do so. But if the end result is the same then does it matter? And also, there are flangers that implement an Allpass stage, so what is that called?

Yeah, I really dig this soundset too. Especially the Winds, Bowed and Voice. I can see how these sounds interact well with reverb. I really dig the Drums too.
Also, nice compositions by Urs and Howard!

Wonderful sounds! A definite purchase for me in the near future. Congratulations Howard!
Feel free to call me Brian.

Return to “u-he”