Klevgränd Svep

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyone play around with this?
https://store.klevgrand.se/item/svep

Just got it gratuit/free so thought I should throw some :love: :hug: for their kindness.

I have Vandelay, which I.don't use enough, shame on me :evil: :clown:
Any other Klevgränd lovers out there?
Any recommendations?
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

I bought a couple of Klevgrand things thinking they were pretty clever and cheap, and then didn't wind up using them much. (Especially Haaze; somehow what I thought was cool in a demo has never given me a sound I like when I try it in actual use.)

I do use Brusfri every once in a while, and DAW LP on a recent song.

I want to like Korvpressor but in practice I usually have better luck with other compressors.

Klevgrand makes some excellent stuff! Svep is great, as is Vandelay and Squashit :tu:

I use Svep a lot. I actually find it works best with low feedback, low speed, and low intensity. It can give just a nice subtle warmth and stereo effect to guitars and leads. Push anything too high and it starts sounding goofy almost immediately.

Thanks to all who responded, will check out your recommendations/negatives and @willsavino, thanks for the advice on settings :D
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Return to “Effects”