Same December O(+> Cover

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

deleted
Last edited by Karma_tba on Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

I like what this could be, the overwhelming thing is your voice dominating the piece, timing of vocal is a bit miss timed, need editing for placement and a good mix to sit with the rest of the instrumentation, remember, your voice although saying the words is another instrument and you seem to guitar soloing all over the track with your voice.
This distracted me from the rest of the piece, so I can't really comment on drums, geetars etc

This is just an opinion as I am not a musician. :D
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

deleted
Last edited by Karma_tba on Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Karma_tba wrote:
Eauson wrote:I like what this could be, the overwhelming thing is your voice dominating the piece, timing of vocal is a bit miss timed, need editing for placement and a good mix to sit with the rest of the instrumentation, remember, your voice although saying the words is another instrument and you seem to guitar soloing all over the track with your voice.
This distracted me from the rest of the piece, so I can't really comment on drums, geetars etc

Thanks for the listen and input...not sure why you felt you needed to qualify your comments with the disclaimer about not being a musician.
Sorry, my idiotic "I'm not a" comment, I dont play or understand music notation which to me is musician, also I was playing on the, disclaimer,I offer legal advice, but I'm not a lawyer.
I was attempting humour, however you are the second person to pick me up on this, so I'm not gonna chance a third time moment :)
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Eauson wrote:
Karma_tba wrote:
Eauson wrote:I like what this could be, the overwhelming thing is your voice dominating the piece, timing of vocal is a bit miss timed, need editing for placement and a good mix to sit with the rest of the instrumentation, remember, your voice although saying the words is another instrument and you seem to guitar soloing all over the track with your voice.

Thanks for the listen and input...not sure why you felt you needed to qualify your comments with the disclaimer about not being a musician.
Sorry, my idiotic "I'm not a" comment, I dont play or understand music notation which to me is musician, also I was playing on the, disclaimer,I offer legal advice, but I'm not a lawyer.
I was attempting humour, however you are the second person to pick me up on this, so I'm not gonna chance a third time moment :)
Famous artists who don't read music.

Elvis Presley.
Michael Jackson.
Eric Clapton.
The Beatles.
Eddie Van Halen.
Robert Johnson.

So please. Stop with the "I'm not a musician" comments because you can't read music. It's just a cop out. You're as much a musician as anyone here.

wagtunes wrote:
Eauson wrote:
Karma_tba wrote:

Famous artists who don't read music.

Elvis Presley.
Michael Jackson.
Eric Clapton.
The Beatles.
Eddie Van Halen.
Robert Johnson.

So please. Stop with the "I'm not a musician" comments because you can't read music. It's just a cop out. You're as much a musician as anyone here.
Who call the cop out, quick its the fuzz, let's scram
Yeah, I know Wags, just Larkin, not Kenny, but having a giraffe :D

On a separate note.
Where's OP'ers rating Wags.
- or +? :)
Sorry Karma TBA, messon up your post, I hope that someone, looking at you Wags, will be back with his Café famous system.

My Feedback

Music - 7
Instruments - 7
Performance - 8
Mix - 5

Overall - 6.75

Comments: Mix sounds like you recorded all the instruments, mixed it down to 2 tracks and then put the vocal on top of that. In other words, sounds like it was added after the fact. In addition to that, it's very muddy. Musically it's okay. Reminds me of a more uptempo Lou Reed kind of thing to a disco beat. Definitely an odd combo. But the song has to be remixed. It's just all out of place.

Return to “Music Cafe”