klein test 3 short delays. [guitar plus fx]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.viablehybrid.com/vurt/testtu ... delays.mp3

this gets more interesting when i get my fingers out of the way and let the feedback play itself :ud:

ps: be careful with the bass, it does get a little boomy for a bit.

You could make sample packs out of these small tests. Interesting as always.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

mmm, nice
Aloysius wrote:You could make sample packs out of these small tests.
+1

Pretty strange feel to it. This one made me think of a dream I once had where I was a worker bee in a crowded nest slaving for the queen. Beat being a microbe stuck in my septic tank.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

fastlanephil wrote:Pretty strange feel to it. This one made me think of a dream I once had where I was a worker bee in a crowded nest slaving for the queen. Beat being a microbe stuck in my septic tank.
I loled.

It's also has a ring of truth to it.

Aloysius wrote:You could make sample packs out of these small tests. Interesting as always.
i wish i had the drive to do such things, maybe i need a partner. someone who is happy to get bombarded daily with hours of noises for them to chop up :hihi:

sjm wrote:mmm, nice
Aloysius wrote:You could make sample packs out of these small tests.
+1

{see above :hihi: }

fastlanephil wrote:Pretty strange feel to it.
indeed, i cant take credit for that, that's my fx :D
This one made me think of a dream I once had where I was a worker bee in a crowded nest slaving for the queen. Beat being a microbe stuck in my septic tank.
i do hope that dreams are just that and not glimpses of our selves in alternate realities :o

It works. I, too, like doing vierd tings vit delays.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Music Cafe”