Loopcloud 4 out!!

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Basil Rush
KVRist
42 posts since 16 Jul, 2010

Post Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:53 am

JiggSaw wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:06 am
Is there anyway to remove sub-folders from the library? It seems like I can only remove the root. I would like to add my Maschine Expansions folder to the library but it would be sloppy since the sub-folders have things like "Documentation", "Groups", and "Projects".
You can ignore filetypes, I think, in preferences. You can put a list of extensions not to import there. We don't have a way of removing particular folders yet.
Devious Machines

JiggSaw
KVRist
42 posts since 28 Jun, 2004

Re: Loopcloud 4 out!!

Post Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:27 pm

Basil Rush wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:53 am
JiggSaw wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:06 am
Is there anyway to remove sub-folders from the library? It seems like I can only remove the root. I would like to add my Maschine Expansions folder to the library but it would be sloppy since the sub-folders have things like "Documentation", "Groups", and "Projects".
You can ignore filetypes, I think, in preferences. You can put a list of extensions not to import there. We don't have a way of removing particular folders yet.
Ok. If I ignore all filetypes am I just presented with an empty folder? Or does it stop the folder from being imported?

dionenoid
KVRist
97 posts since 3 Jan, 2019

Post Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:50 pm

Can you work offline with Loopcloud ? I.o.w, does it store all your settings and analyzed stuff on your system too ?

JiggSaw
KVRist
42 posts since 28 Jun, 2004

Post Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:29 pm

dionenoid wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:50 pm
Can you work offline with Loopcloud ? I.o.w, does it store all your settings and analyzed stuff on your system too ?
Yes you can work offline and all the tags will be in place.

lotus2035
KVRAF
4111 posts since 5 May, 2005 from Stockholm, Sweden

Post Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:07 pm

Slick update :party:

jcredland
KVRer
5 posts since 19 Nov, 2018

Post Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:20 am

You may well still get a folder in the current version, but let's revisit this in the next few months and we can look at some better organisational features. There are a good few requests for hiding packs and unwanted content from the library so we will definitely do something!

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”