Halonmusic
KVRAF
1658 posts since 13 Nov, 2015 from Norway

Post Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:23 pm

stvrsz wrote:
Halonmusic wrote:ASynth, ET-301, ET-100, all of bootsies plugins,
Phutura.
Phutura....I forgot that one...
Its a great synth. I don't know how close it sounds to an actual Alpha Juno though.

Bug Music
KVRist
70 posts since 7 Dec, 2004

Re: Old Plugs You Wish Would Be Updated To 64Bit, Get New Engine(OSC) amd/or New FX

Post Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:46 pm

zentatonic wrote:Fish Fillets
Oooooh !
Good call, totally forgot about FF, remember them sounding really good back in the day.

- Jay

U-o
KVRian
1001 posts since 16 Nov, 2011

Re: Old Plugs You Wish Would Be Updated To 64Bit, Get New Engine(OSC) amd/or New FX

Post Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:56 pm

WASP (Image-line)
Drumatic 3
Ersdrums
iloSynth

Fish Fillets (effect)
FL Studio Producer Edition
+ Native Plugin Effects, AudioThing Frostbite, Sanford Reverb, Sonic Anomaly Transpire, Tritik Krush, Valhalla Vintage Verb
+ DUNE, Harmless, Harmor, Zebralette

Halonmusic
KVRAF
1658 posts since 13 Nov, 2015 from Norway

Post Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:04 pm

U-o wrote:WASP (Image-line)
Drumatic 3
Ersdrums
iloSynth

Fish Fillets (effect)
WASP :love:

mcnelson
KVRian
1088 posts since 26 Mar, 2004 from UK

Post Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:09 pm

Just two I can think of

AraldFX DKS
Livelab Liveslice

Much fun was had with these.
ABLETON LIVE 10 & PUSH2: TWISTED TOOLS : SONIC CHARGE : SUGAR BYTES
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

D-Fusion
KVRAF
3389 posts since 13 Jul, 2004 from Earth

Post Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:45 pm

A NUSofting DK+ v2 that actually works as 64 bit version.
REfx Vanguard.
Whitenoise Zero Vector.

chk071
KVRAF
17256 posts since 11 Apr, 2010 from Germany

Post Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:50 am

stvrsz wrote:If I am not mistaken, Tal Elc7ro was the first freebee with alias-free oscillators and snappy envelopes. This translated into Noisemaker which is a perfectly capable modern synth that I and many still use frequently. Thanks so much to TAL!
Envelopes are pretty slow... but... still a nice synth, of course. :)

e-musician
KVRist
55 posts since 4 Feb, 2015

Post Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:07 am

fluffy_little_something wrote:I used to use the Superwave Trance Pro for quite a while, would be cool if it had up-to-date sound quality.
Some time ago it was updated to 64 bit.
Don't know if the update had any impact on the sound quality.

http://www.superwavesynths.com/trance-pro

wagtunes
KVRAF
13606 posts since 8 Oct, 2014

Post Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:33 am

Teksonik wrote:Way too many 32 bit plugins you wish were 64 bit ? :?
I'm only replying because I'm bored. Yes, too many 32 bit plugins that I wish were 64 bit. I thought that was clear by my answer.

Teksonik
KVRAF
11540 posts since 16 Sep, 2001 from Las Vegas,USA

Post Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:10 am

wagtunes wrote:
Teksonik wrote:Way too many 32 bit plugins you wish were 64 bit ? :?
I'm only replying because I'm bored. Yes, too many 32 bit plugins that I wish were 64 bit. I thought that was clear by my answer.
Oh I'm glad I was able to cure your boredom. :roll:

I was questioning your answer and the question was legitimate. There are really so many 32 bit plugins that you wish were 64 bit that you can't even list them ? I honestly can't think of one 32 bit plugin that I would really want updated to 64 bit. Some that would be nice to have updated just for nostalgic reasons ? Perhaps, but none I would lose sleep over if they never get updated again.

Maybe it's because I went all 64 bit several years ago with my current DAW and never looked back. Too many great tools at our disposal now to worry about abandoned plugins...... :shrug:

Oh and I have many of the plugins listed in this thread still installed on my old DAW which is 32 bit only by OS restriction. I haven't even bothered to call them up in years even though I boot that system quite frequently to play Battlefield 2 or Modern Warfare 3. Two old programs still worth using........ :wink:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

peterdh
KVRist
335 posts since 28 Dec, 2007 from The Netherlands

Post Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:21 am

AraldFX StormGate1. Best volumeshaper ever :)
My house tracks: Amazing animal@soundcloud

Teksonik
KVRAF
11540 posts since 16 Sep, 2001 from Las Vegas,USA

Post Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:55 am

peterdh wrote:AraldFX StormGate1. Best volumeshaper ever :)
Not free but a far superior tool......

https://www.kvraudio.com/product/gross- ... image-line

Just posting to make the point that every plugin I can think of that is still 32 bit has a new superior replacement.

Perhaps there are some that I've forgotten and am not thinking of....... :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

dandezebra
KVRian
719 posts since 21 Dec, 2013 from USA

Post Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:04 am

All of HG Fortune's beauties by Gunter. Not sure if possible though.

peterdh
KVRist
335 posts since 28 Dec, 2007 from The Netherlands

Post Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:33 am

Teksonik wrote:
peterdh wrote:AraldFX StormGate1. Best volumeshaper ever :)
Not free but a far superior tool......

https://www.kvraudio.com/product/gross- ... image-line
Haven't tried that one yet, but I tried a couple of commercial volumeshapers and they had more artifacts than Stormgate1. I am still running Stormgate1 on my 64bit Cubase Artist 7.5 DAW and it is working. Only my old presets won't load their preset names properly.
My house tracks: Amazing animal@soundcloud

ChamomileShark
KVRian
1280 posts since 12 May, 2004 from Oxford, UK

Post Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:47 am

I think NI's Spektral Delay and perhaps Vokator. Also Xphraze I'd possibly use occaisionally if I could.

Return to “Instruments”