must have plugins

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

watsapp, im new here
and i look for good plugins

what i want is a complete vst with big librarys and good sounds old and new stuff

like refx nexus or ik sample tank, edirol orchestral, kontakt etc like them because good quality and fast and easy to eddit

think about Native instruments Komplete but its cpu hungry or a yamaha motif xf but i had one in past and its not good to edit sounds, i dont like to record audio and slice and stretch this audio shit

have you a good suggestion for good big librarys? thx

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

maudio610 wrote:watsapp, im new here
and i look for good plugins

what i want is a complete vst with big librarys and good sounds old and new stuff

like refx nexus or ik sample tank, edirol orchestral, kontakt etc like them because good quality and fast and easy to eddit

think about Native instruments Komplete but its cpu hungry or a yamaha motif xf but i had one in past and its not good to edit sounds, i dont like to record audio and slice and stretch this audio shit

have you a good suggestion for good big librarys? thx
If it is synth based, checkout the Synthmaster Everything Bundle.

Or if you want other types of sampled stuff, maybe Omnisphere is for you. I however don't have it, so I'm not sure if it is the best buy for you.

HALion 6 is cool, look into that one.

FYI: No one product is perfect.
You may have to buy a couple of them (at least) to get what you're after.

double post, nevermind

No such thing as 'Best' synth or 'Must have' objectively - it's all about you production needs.
Is it style oriented music,is it some specific sound needed,basically it's the direction of your music inspiration and imagination that define things as 'best','must have','superb' and so on.The synths are different on programing level and functions we see are result of that,but still it's your needs that define stuff as good or bad.
Sylenth1+Synth1 on a common base for beginner EDM producers.Cheerz :)

I can't imagine not having Synth1 installed!

Huge library, easy to edit, versatile in any style of music, sounds great for leads to pads, can be endlessly stacked/layered by instances on any system, a solid 64bit freeware performer, and a great workhorse to start a collection from, IMO.

Kontakt for a lot of external libraries.

The one must have for me is Halion 6.

Examigan wrote:If it is synth based, checkout the Synthmaster Everything Bundle.
Agreed. Synthmaster doesn't have the most intuitive interface, but it's like an "all-terrain" vehicle with great sound quality, and it's easy to find it second-hand or at a discount. Considering that, Synthmaster offers a lot of bang for your buck.
MAN FROM SPACE
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/135uz9UwHtdXZgiFyAc3oz
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/manfromspace

GumRoad (FREE Ableton racks and synth presets): https://gumroad.com/manfromspace

None of my "must have" plugins is an instrument.

What really matters is the mix. With right tools you can create great mix out of anything.
My recommendations:

- Signalizer
- CableGuys VolumeShaper
- Izotope Ozone 8 Advanced (especially for Tonal Balance Control )
- TAL Chorus LX
- Adam Szabo's Phazor (can't go wrong, default preset does it 80% of time)
- Izotope Stutter edit (if agressive EDM is your thing)
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

learn sound design, it saves you needing a hundred synth plugins and fat ass libraries
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

layzer wrote:learn sound design, it saves you needing a hundred synth plugins and fat ass libraries
This.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

layzer wrote:learn sound design, it saves you needing a hundred synth plugins and fat ass libraries
+1

SciFiArtMan wrote:I can't imagine not having Synth1 installed!

Huge library, easy to edit, versatile in any style of music, sounds great for leads to pads, can be endlessly stacked/layered by instances on any system, a solid 64bit freeware performer, and a great workhorse to start a collection from, IMO.
My number one synth. :tu:

learn every instrument in the orchestra too

No need to learn every instrument, but it doesn't hurt to learn the one you are playing :wink:

Return to “Instruments”