Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
Console1
KVRer

8 posts since 15 Sep, 2018

Postby Console1; Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:33 pm FS: Studio One 4 Professional

Selling Studio One 4 Professional incl.
Melodyne 4 Essential (99$ worth)
~50GB of loops and plugins (LoopMasters, Vengeance, Presonus)

PRICE: 330$ (or) Trade for Ableton Live 10 Suite

License transfer through Presonus website :!:
If its for money then buyer pays the extra PayPal fees.
I pay the license transfer fees anyways :wink:

PM me, Cheers.
Last edited by Console1 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:25 am, edited 17 times in total.
Proteinshake
KVRist

365 posts since 26 Nov, 2010

Postby Proteinshake; Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:20 pm Re: FS: Studio One 4 Professional 350€

Boy you're asking a lot here for a newcomer with no post count or feedback - potential buyer beware!

There's a trustworthy seller on the Bay offering the Crossgrade to Studio One 4 Pro from any other DAW for $239.
There are many here selling Studio One Pro 3 for $150 and less you could upgrade for another $100.

So unless your copy is gold plated, has a handwritten signature from Elvis on it or samples in it that have true extraterrestrial origin - you're way off.
Last edited by Proteinshake on Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Console1
KVRer

Postby Console1; Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:02 am Re: FS: Studio One 4 Professional 350€

Hey, thank you for the comment.

I bought a boxed version a month ago and I paid 400€ for it. ( I Can provide pictures of the product and receipt). It's a fair price considering that there is no value drop with a software and on the Presonus website or Amazon is still higher.

The prices you talk about is because people get it for free with a hardware they buy and just sell it for the extra bucks.

Yes I am new here, but can promise that I am legit honest.

If someone is still interested we can talk a little on the price as well.

Cheers.
Proteinshake
KVRist

Postby Proteinshake; Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:29 am Re: FS: Studio One 4 Professional 350€

Console1 wrote:The prices you talk about is because people get it for free with a hardware they buy and just sell it for the extra bucks.

Get your facts right, please. Haven't seen anyone getting a Pro version of Studio One for free (unless they've been winning it in a contest).

The prices I am talking about are easy to find in this market (little research required though, which you don't seem to do much) and I wouldn't exactly call well known and legit sellers people selling software for few extra bucks.

Talking about bucks .. very, very well known place can get you full version of SO4 Pro right now for no more than $340 - there you go. Easy click click and purchase, no transfer or anything required, no short cuts (if you are one of those folks believing in degradation of second hand software).
Console1
KVRer

Postby Console1; Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:43 am Re: FS: Studio One 4 Professional 350€

I am happy you are trying to help.

Feel free to buy in those places you are talking about.

Cheers.
HcDoom
KVRian

787 posts since 18 Feb, 2012

Postby HcDoom; Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:53 am Re: FS: Studio One 4 Professional 350€

Console1 wrote:I am happy you are trying to help.

Feel free to buy in those places you are talking about.

Cheers.

Your asking price is ridiculous. Good luck selling it.
Console1
KVRer

Postby Console1; Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:42 am Re: FS: Studio One 4 Professional 350€

HcDoom wrote:Your asking price is ridiculous. Good luck selling it.

Thanks!

Cheers.
Console1
KVRer

Postby Console1; Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:50 pm Re: FS: Studio One 4 Professional

New Price :hyper:
paterpeter
KVRAF

1718 posts since 15 Oct, 2008, from Germany

Postby paterpeter; Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:25 pm Re: FS: Studio One 4 Professional

Not trying to piss on your parade (just protecting potential buyers), but Studio One 4 Pro can be had new for $336 from JRR Shop, so if you're trying to sell your license, you'll have to drop your price significantly.

It's a fair price considering that there is no value drop with a software

Software may not wear, but unlike hardware there's no intrinsic value to a software license. Due to frequent sales etc the market value of a license is typically way below it's MSRP. How much depends on the vendor. But as PreSonus does frequent sales at 50% off, anything above $170 second hand is a bad deal imo.
Console1
KVRer

Postby Console1; Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:32 am Re: FS: Studio One 4 Professional

paterpeter wrote:Not trying to piss on your parade (just protecting potential buyers), but Studio One 4 Pro can be had new for $336 from JRR Shop, so if you're trying to sell your license, you'll have to drop your price significantly.

Sorry, I was looking on the website and didn't find this price.

Cheers.
husker37
KVRist

98 posts since 23 Dec, 2016

Postby husker37; Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:43 am Re: FS: Studio One 4 Professional

$335.96 in the cart at JRRShop - just verified it. And someone about three posts higher than yours is selling it for $178 US.

No one is trying to get onto you, but you have to be realistic about what you sell things for here on KVR.
Console1
KVRer

Postby Console1; Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:38 am Re: FS: Studio One 4 Professional

Bump :party:
Console1
KVRer

Postby Console1; Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:59 am Re: FS: Studio One 4 Professional

husker37 wrote:$335.96 in the cart at JRRShop - just verified it. And someone about three posts higher than yours is selling it for $178 US.

No one is trying to get onto you, but you have to be realistic about what you sell things for here on KVR.

You verified "group buy" discount. Im not a store and can't afford to sell on mass..

Just a musician who tries to change his DAW without breaking the bank (I payed a lot and transfer costs as well) if someone wants to help a friend and buy or trade here with me, it will make everyone happier :)

Cheers.
husker37
KVRist

98 posts since 23 Dec, 2016

Postby husker37; Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:30 am Re: FS: Studio One 4 Professional

Console1 wrote:
husker37 wrote:$335.96 in the cart at JRRShop - just verified it. And someone about three posts higher than yours is selling it for $178 US.

You verified "group buy" discount. Im not a store and can't afford to sell on mass..

Yeah....everyone gets that discount in their cart. You really just need to do some research.
Proteinshake
KVRist

Postby Proteinshake; Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:46 pm Re: FS: Studio One 4 Professional

Console1 wrote:Just a musician who tries to change his DAW without breaking the bank (I payed a lot and transfer costs as well) if someone wants to help a friend and buy or trade here with me, it will make everyone happier :)

Actually you more seem like a musician who doesn't have a clue and now wants somebody else to pay for it. If I were Softube I would sue your sorry ass just for giving my product a bad rep .. :D

So what's the lesson to be learnt here? Try extensively before buy! :tu:

Moderator: KVR Moderators (Main)

Return to Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)