Orchestral Essence, an orchestral/hybrid soundset for zebra

Official support for: u-he.com
Subarumannen
KVRist
103 posts since 6 Nov, 2011

Post Fri May 17, 2019 6:07 am

This is great !

I will purchase this bank as soon as you have managed to pack the old an new variants in the bundle.
How will future updates be distributed ? I think you said future improvments will be free of charge for existing users, right ?

Regards, Anders

Kel
KVRist
144 posts since 3 Dec, 2004

Re: Orchestral Essence, an orchestral/hybrid soundset for zebra

Post Fri May 17, 2019 7:39 am

Thanks Subarumannen.

Yes, everything is done via gumroad by now. There is an update system that informs by email when there is an update for existing users.

Yes, If there is enough interest! :) I dont know how much time I will be updating it, as I do many things not only sounddesign but when time permits I usually spend 4 or 5 hours tweaking and trying new things and fixing stuff.

With relation to the bank, I should say its a synth afterall(although the best one there is) so you can't expect absolute realistic sound, but given the limitations I think it sounds good enough for general purposes.

Its not very expensive(20€)(yes Im a bad sales man :D) and Its pure synthesis so... well I should say it depends on the hands of the musician, orchestration, ear...everything.

The moment I put everything together I will inform here. Whatever you need, there is a mail attached on the receipt, so you can ask me questions or support(or by here). Im happy to help.

Regards.

Return to “u-he”