Dark Forum Theme?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It is atrociously bright. Default should be dark.

Can we please have a dark mode?

Bump for Dark mode please ;-)

Unfortunately, it's been so long since they made the change that it's obvious that they have no intention of bringing back the dark blue theme. It would have happened a while ago.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

I genuinely am bummed that this hasn't been sorted out in over 3 years. KvR is one of the worst forums to look at, so incredibly bright and harsh on the eyes. On desktop, the Dark Reader extension helps, but on mobile, I just avoid using the site completely.

if you're using firefox there are some dark styles made by members I use one but I cant tell you which it is.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

It's here now.

Ben [KVR] wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:08 am It's here now.
I would prefer to have the posts in black letters over a lighter background, instead of the current white letters over a blue background (basically what we had before). Other than that, it looks great :-)
Fernando (FMR)

OMG!!!!!!!! It's back!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you Ben!!!!
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

I love dark mode. Wasn't that the former kvr-style?
Can this thread be erased?
Im tired of the fanboys and the clueless know it alls.

Nice! But it looks like it still needs a lot of tweaking, though...
void main(dumb)

You can always invert the colors of your screen

ImageTo me, the two tones of blue for various backgrounds seem a bit out of place, 2 tones of dark grey would be better. Please compare these two screenshots:

Big pic >>> https://imgur.com/PFQCwap.png
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Return to “Site Stuff”