D16 Group Redoptor 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

D16 Group's latest incarnation of Redoptor, their vintage tube distortion plugin is almost here.
Redoptor 2 will be launched on October 10th.

https://d16.pl/redoptor2

Nice! :-D

They seem to have gained some momentum recently in regards to releasing V2 versions of the Silverline.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

...and it's released. 9 EUR upgrade price for existing owners is more than generous (pity that cart bug is now gone :D )
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Might be a huge surprise for guitar players, must try.

Anyone who's bought it actually have it showing in their account?

Havok wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:31 pm Anyone who's bought it actually have it showing in their account?
Yes.

Havok wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:31 pm Anyone who's bought it actually have it showing in their account?
It wont automatically be added to your account when you purchase it (the upgrade offer purchase didn't for me anyway): You'll be emailed a serial number about 5 minutes after the purchase that you enter in User Area -> Register New Product. After you do that it'll then appear in your account.

You can have it registered to your account when you're authorizing the plug-in in your DAW. It does it for you.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

mcbpete wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:25 pmIt wont automatically be added to your account when you purchase it (the upgrade offer purchase didn't for me anyway): You'll be emailed a serial number about 5 minutes after the purchase that you enter in User Area -> Register New Product. After you do that it'll then appear in your account.
Cheers, forgot they sent the code via email. 10 hours and nothing from them though :neutral:

I got it and registered so all good here

Just bought it. Got my serial number in 5 mins ... no worries. :)

Admittedly, a bit of a ridiculous question given the very low upgrade price. But for anyone who has upgraded from version 1 to version 2, do you much prefer the new version?
(I have version 1)

Cheers.

Yes. I can see the new version. It's a bit bigger.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Actually that is a very good reason to upgrade (and for such a low price).
I'm now 40 and my eyes are starting to go for sure :(

Havok wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:56 pm
mcbpete wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:25 pmIt wont automatically be added to your account when you purchase it (the upgrade offer purchase didn't for me anyway): You'll be emailed a serial number about 5 minutes after the purchase that you enter in User Area -> Register New Product. After you do that it'll then appear in your account.
Cheers, forgot they sent the code via email. 10 hours and nothing from them though :neutral:
I didn't get an email with a serial number either. I raised a "ticket" on the D16 helpdesk system (and gave them the MyCommerce order number). They told me there had been a problem sending some emails out and gave me a serial number which I have now used to register/install/activate Redoptor 2.

Return to “Effects”