REAKTOR6

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes. That's it. Thanks a lot for your Help. :hug: :tu:
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

PietW. wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:47 pm It works like this. Not with the blocks. see my screenshot
Yes - sorry about that. I missed that you were talking about blocks.

P.S. - if any Reaktor geek wants a project, could you please make a release velocity output for the
'Util Note In' module in this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qk8vp5pg8dyxe ... 1.jpg?dl=0

I can get it to work in the basic builder, but don't know how to put it into a 'block'.

felis wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:01 am P.S. - if any Reaktor geek wants a project, could you please make a release velocity output for the
'Util Note In' module in this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qk8vp5pg8dyxe ... 1.jpg?dl=0

I can get it to work in the basic builder, but don't know how to put it into a 'block'.
I described the procedure in my post, but here it is again:

To get Velocity to also modulate Amplitude, connect a wire from Velocity Out from Note In module to Mod A of the Envelope module, and then click on VEL in the Envelope control panel to light it."
Fernando (FMR)

I don't know if I can re-phrase it differently, but I asked for a "release velocity" output - not the existing '"velocity" output.

But thanks for taking the time to post anyways.

I can get release velocity to work with the primary builder, but am clueless how to incorporate it into
the 'util note in' block.

I don't really need to 'build' a whole new block, just to add something to an existing block that they neglected to include. - a 'release velocity' or 'note off velocity' output.

felis wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:25 am I don't really need to 'build' a whole new block, just to add something to an existing block that they neglected to include. - a 'release velocity' or 'note off velocity' output.
Oh, now I got. Sorry, I didn't understood you in the previous post. Get to dig a little. But what exactly are you intending to do with the release velocity?
Fernando (FMR)

A bit long to explain, but basically, you can do everything with RV that velocity can do,
but you hear it when you release a key instead of hearing it when you strike a key.

An old Matrix 6 keyboard got me hooked on it.
Waldorf does it perfectly, as do Alesis, Emu and Kurzweil.
I've had many versions of Access Virus, and while they can sort of do it,
they never got it right like the other companies I listed.

It should be a simple thing to do in Reaktor, but I worked on it a little, very sporadically for years
before I got it in primary. I'm still sort of clueless about building in blocks though.
Halion 6 has it available to use with all the synth types and it does what it should.
I'm pretty happy with Halion.
I'd be just as happy with Reaktor if they would have included RV capabilities.

Return to “Instruments”