Hive Wavetable starter pack

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone!

the u-he team and enthusiastic forum members have gathered a first pack of 94 wavetables for the upcoming Hive update, some UHMs and WAVs and hopefully a nice variety to get you started.
These are guaranteed to be included in the official release, so you can create presets with these that'll work in the final version too.

Click on these large letters to download:

Starter Pack - 94 Wavetables for Hive

Let us know what you think!

Viktor
u-he team

Thanks Viktor :tu:

Here's the main thread, with "use at your own risk" Hive version and instructions in the first post:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=511390

Thanks to the team and all u-thiastic forum members!
Always Read the Manual!

Thanks Victor! These are awesome wavetables! I'm loving the selection of UHM tables! :D

Sound Author is like a kid in a toy story at Xmas :)
rsp
sound sculptist

Thank you Viktor!

Just so there's no confusion, will this be the official file path for Windows? Or will it change at some point?

C:\VstPlugins\u-he\Hive.data\Wavetables\UHM
C:\VstPlugins\u-he\Hive.data\Wavetables\WAV

Sound Author wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:17 am Just so there's no confusion, will this be the official file path for Windows? Or will it change at some point?

C:\VstPlugins\u-he\Hive.data\Wavetables\UHM
C:\VstPlugins\u-he\Hive.data\Wavetables\WAV
I'm quite sure they'll be sorted into categories!

(Hive will find the wavetables even if the sorting changes, so don't worry about presets).

Regardless of course, we'll encourage to check and resave every preset once Hive 1.2 is out officially. Firstly we have boosted the WT oscillator setting by 6dB, hence every WT-based preset needs a tiny adjustment, but there was also another tiny change in the ModMatrix modifier section.

Urs wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:05 am
Regardless of course, we'll encourage to check and resave every preset once Hive 1.2 is out officially. Firstly we have boosted the WT oscillator setting by 6dB, hence every WT-based preset needs a tiny adjustment, but there was also another tiny change in the ModMatrix modifier section.
Can we already download these tiny changes? Did I missing something?

hollo wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:26 pm
Urs wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:05 am
Can we already download these tiny changes? Did I missing something?
Nope, but we'll seed it as soon as possible (i.e. after the UI redesign and all that)

Is 1.2 will come out this year?

Im still using 1.1 without wavetable module

Also its a bit different theme. But if you remember i have made a post with audio examples Hive sounding totaly different in FL Studio then in Studio One when using high rate lfo UNLESS: i switch audio interface sampling to 88.2khz or use Fixed size buffer mode. Is there some consideration for making Hive compatible?

Aslo do you in general do a proper testing with different DAWs?
Add to that using something like Presswerk in FL Studio makes every 4th beat in a simple 4 beat loop kind of stronger?

Elektronisch wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:51 amAslo do you in general do a proper testing with different DAWs?
No, why?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Urs wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:29 am
Elektronisch wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:51 amAslo do you in general do a proper testing with different DAWs?
No, why?

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Because as previously stated, Hive does sound different in FL then in other DAWs in certain case :)

Elektronisch wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:45 am Because as previously stated, Hive does sound different in FL then in other DAWs in certain case :)
Yes, we know. And we have tried to figure out what's causing this, but if a developer can not find the cause in two weeks, he might not find it in a year. This is where we have to compromise and say "ok, there's a bug, there's a workaround, we need to let it go for the time being until we can revisit it again, maybe for next update".

Return to “u-he”