Need help identifying user with PayPal account 'YZS Concept'

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
maschinelf
KVRian
784 posts since 3 Sep, 2011

Post Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:23 am

You may actually be right. But the person was clever not to use a nickname on kvr that would give any indication that it is the same person i.e. his nickname on kvr is nocturnal_knight and his PayPal account name is 'YZS Concept'. He has however been identified by another kvr member as a member on the FL studio forum with the username YveZ, so stay the f**£ away from him on the FL studio forum. I know his name, I think (hope) I know his address, and just happen to be travelling to his country in a few months. I'm also trained in certain Chinese arts, so I might just give him something that will stay with him for the rest of his life, something that will prevent him from forgetting me even if he tries :D

_paddedcell_
KVRer
14 posts since 29 Oct, 2018

Re: Need help identifying user with PayPal account 'YZS Concept'

Post Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:30 am

maschinelf wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:23 am
I'm also trained in certain Chinese arts, so I might just give him something that will stay with him for the rest of his life, something that will prevent him from forgetting me even if he tries :D
It's Bonsai is't it?

How romantic.

maschinelf
KVRian

Post Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:49 am

:D

maschinelf
KVRian

Post Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:03 am

Isn't Bonsai Japanese though?

Kamikaze Coda
KVRer
28 posts since 21 Sep, 2018

Post Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:13 am

My family is trained in the art and tradition of bonsai mountains. We find where tectonic plates are colliding and remove rocks over millennia to make beautiful miniature mountains.

Penjing is the Chinese art of miniature ornamental tree making.

maschinelf
KVRian

Post Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:51 am

It doesn't even matter really, and in the larger picture $30 is pretty insignificant. But I still learnt some important lessons from this experience. If a buyer can make a claim six months after the fact then that tells me there is no accountability and no seller protection on PayPal. I've also read (right here on kvr) many times over the years that PayPal almost always favors the buyer, and even more so in case of software sales, because there is no shipping or tracking number, like PayPal asked me for in the resolution centre. And in any case the case has been closed and ruled in his favor, as a result of which I will avoid using PayPal again and selling any more software in future. No one thinks it will happen to them until it does, but rest assured if it does happen to you PayPal will almost certainly rule in the buyer's favor. The buyer may feel real smart cause he is a crook and stole $30 but I have no doubt that it'll come back and bite him in ways that he doesn't expect, and he may be $30 richer but lost his soul in the process (if he had one to begin with), and may just end up losing everything.
Last edited by maschinelf on Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

maschinelf
KVRian

Post Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:55 am

Also, maybe I didn't end up posting it, but I could've sworn I posted a message last night with the buyer's full name and address. Either it was deleted or I somehow didn't post it.

Maybe it's against the rules here but I can't imagine why, if I am exposing a crook. I will refrain from posting his full address again, but I assume it's safe and in the interest of others that I atleast post his full name, to help prevent someone else from dealing with this thief. His name is Yves Zairre Sabello, and his PayPal info indicates that he is from Australia. Hope I'm not breaking any rules here.
Last edited by maschinelf on Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

dachaplin
KVRer
23 posts since 28 Oct, 2007

Post Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:43 am

You could contact NI, and point them to this thread. They might do something. They could give you the licenses back, since he said he didn't get them!

maschinelf
KVRian

Post Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:55 am

Ya I suppose it's worth a shot. Travelling right now so I'll look into it once I'm back in town. I strongly believe in karma though, so I have no doubt it'll sort itself out one way or another anyway.

maschinelf
KVRian

Post Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:40 am

Just wanted to bring this to the mods and kvr member's attention, as I need help identifying the IP address and/or location of the kvraudio member nocturnal_knight. After the fake dispute he claimed was decided in his favor, he has tried to take further advantage and sent me a fake payment request for the completely ridiculous amount of £3000. I have already reported this to PayPal and they claim it's a spoof email and possibly an attempt at phishing. I have also emailed him asking him what the hell I purchased for £3000 because I have absolutely no clue, and moreover even abused and threatened him BEFORE he sent me the fake request, and he has failed to explain why I would make a transaction for such a large amount with someone who I abused and to whom I clearly stated that I think he is a fraud and a cheat. As reported earlier in this thread, this is the same person with username YveZ on the FL Studio forum, and since afair I am not a member at the FL Studio forum, could someone please do me a favor and report this to the relevant people on that forum. More links and YouTube videos, Facebook links etc referring to this a-hole and crook may also be found by searching for YZS Concept and YZS Productions on Google, and through the following link:

https://soundbetter.com/profiles/9424-yzs-concept
Last edited by maschinelf on Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

mutantdog
KVRAF
1741 posts since 21 Sep, 2007 from The Infinite Void

Post Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:59 am

The mods are listed here:

memberlist.php?mode=group&g=6468

I believe its either Meffy or Hink that tends to oversee this forum although it's mostly left to us to self police. Probably best to drop em a PM linking this thread

whyterabbyt
Beware the Quoth
26225 posts since 4 Sep, 2001 from R'lyeh Oceanic Amusement Park and Funfair

Post Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:11 am

mutantdog wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:59 am
The mods are listed here:

memberlist.php?mode=group&g=6468

I believe its either Meffy or Hink that tends to oversee this forum although it's mostly left to us to self police. Probably best to drop em a PM linking this thread
Meffy hasnt been in attendence for a rather long time. DH Mitz or Hink. Any post that's reported will go on to the mods though.
"The bearer of this signature is a genuine and authorised pope."

mutantdog
KVRAF
1741 posts since 21 Sep, 2007 from The Infinite Void

Post Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:28 am

That whole phishing email does raise suspicions that his email may have been hacked. If that's the case it should help your case with Paypal disputes

maschinelf
KVRian

Post Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:57 am

I am quite certain it's not been hacked i.e. the same person who screwed me off $30 for the maschine expansions he purchased is now trying to harass me. I'm also going to send NI an email now and see what they say.

deastman
KVRAF
6789 posts since 7 Aug, 2003 from San Francisco Bay Area

Post Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:33 am

Dude. It’s $30. It isn’t worth posting the name of someone who may or may not even be the same account holder, then making thinly veiled threats to travel to their country, go to their house, and physically assault them. I suspect you’re grossly in violation of KVR terms, not to mention international law. We’ve all been scammed before. I was once scammed out of $300, which adjusting for inflation, is now more like $1000. Get a grip. You were scammed, it sucks, and I’m sorry for your loss. But your reaction is not proportional to the way in which you were wronged.
Incomplete list of my gear: 110V AC to 12V DC 1.5A power supply (+ tip)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”