1601 posts since 4 Dec, 2006
I have some Session Strings Pro 2 questions:
- Are there new articulations in Session Strings Pro 2? Is so, what are they?
- Have the up/down articulations been removed from some of the articulations, e.g. staccato?
- If I install Session Strings Pro 2, will I still have access as a separate library to the original Pro version?
66 posts since 21 Jan, 2011 from Germany
Happy to help.
1. ALL Legato, portamento and glissando articulations are new.
2. No. Up/down are now automatically selected/assigned.
3: Session Strings Pro 2 will be installed alongside Session Strings Pro. You can keep the original version for compatibility with older projects.