Liquid energy (heavenly waterfall mix) | Feedback appreciated !

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
vjawake
KVRer
6 posts since 29 Sep, 2016

Post Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:14 pm

After a long while, I decided to overcome my fear of sharing my music on the public. So today I went over this hill and here I am. Ready to listen to critiques. Moreover, learning from you guys is the best thing that can happen :)I like to play/experiment with genres like ambient, soundtrack, trance/house/ everything electronic. I'm eager to learn and nobody is too old too learn (says a man of 48). So hopefully this will not be the first and last track here. Greetings to everybody who's listening and thanks in advance for your feedback. I appreciate it !

https://soundcloud.com/xcrossmedia/liqu ... ael-nolten

trewq
KVRist
287 posts since 24 Nov, 2008

Re: Liquid energy (heavenly waterfall mix) | Feedback appreciated !

Post Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:46 pm

I enjoyed this.

I know what you mean about the hill. My problem is that I'm preoccupied with production when I should be composing (I blame technology, but its just me).

The production sounds perfect to me. I don't have much to critique about this genre since I've always been into verse, chorus, and the bridge.

That being said, I would have liked to hear some sort of break, however subtle, from the basic theme to offer a contrast on that level.

I like this so I hope you will share more.

Saffran
KVRist
74 posts since 20 Oct, 2018

Post Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:24 pm

I like it too.
I wish more people would be this gentle with the loudness level on the highpitched instruments.

vjawake
KVRer
6 posts since 29 Sep, 2016

Post Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:25 am

@trewq Thank you. That is so true, it certainly needs a subtle break as a little contrast. Hope to come back soon with an edit.
@ Saffran Yes, I always try to balance, balance, balance. Most of the time during mixing, it feels like cooking; don't let any ingredrient overrule. Use them wise, and your dish pops out.
Thank you both for your feedback. I'll be happy to post again !

Return to “Music Cafe”