Is $1 for Filtox a good deal?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sure

The Vintage FX suite was $20 at Humble Bundle earlier this yeat
Amazon: why not use an alternative

$25 for Vegas Pro Edit 15 is a great deal...

And i just saw there's even Hitfilm Essentials included. So, even better deal.

Nothing stopping you from buying the coupon 3 times to get all 3 magix plugins for $3 :D

Darn, was limited to 2 coupons

Lol.

The filter is the only one that looks interesting to me anyway. And I'm definitely going to pick up the whole bundle now that I'm looking at it 😆

I think it was written by the same person who did the famous Blockfish freebie.

arkmabat wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:57 pm I think it was written by the same person who did the famous Blockfish freebie.
correct

Seems very abandonware-ish at this point...

What are you missing? They appear rather complete and stable. In regards to DSP/features they are indeed rather likely "abandonded" since Sascha Eversmeier now codes for U-He instead of Magix.

After quickly demoing them in Samplitude (as they are incIuded) I decided to go with Corvex, which is surprisingly great at delivering vintage style reverbs.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

How are you able to get it for $1? I'm seeing $9.99.

With a coupon as mentioned in the OP.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Can you spend the $1 three times and get 3 vouchers to use on all 3 plugins? :P Are they 64-bit?

jens wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:14 am With a coupon as mentioned in the OP.
Honestly, it wasn't all that clear that the coupon mentioned in the OP was for Filtrox. :shrug:
But now I know, danke shein!

I got all three in an earlier bundle. All sound great, fairly straightforward but they deliver the goods where it matters. The fake reverbs in Corvex I use a lot, Ecox too.

Wouldn't call if "fake" - what would make it fake in your opinion?

Return to “Effects”