I'd like to make a GUI for your plugin

DSP, Plugin and Host development discussion.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I want to make some type of test GUI because I'm interested in VST development and I want to basically use someone else's project as a prototype so I'll know what to expect when I start developing a user interface for my own project.

I tested out recreating a Spire knob/dial with vector graphics in Photoshop and so far so good.

But I want to try to make something proper and maybe a bit more unique. I don't have a plugin of my own to test with yet, so I'm offering to make a GUI for one of your projects. Maybe something that is close to being released? My preference is x64 VST/VST3 plugins, but I'm open to all suggestions. I mainly just want to make a full GUI with more than two dials for one plugin.

I'd be glad if I could get mentioned in the plugin somehow if I make a GUI you're happy with, but it's not 100% necessary. I'm doing this to get knowledge and experience and that's all.

why not start with something that is already released, and skinable

that way, you get sime practice, and ppl can see your work

AnX wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:10 pm why not start with something that is already released, and skinable

that way, you get sime practice, and ppl can see your work
That's not a bad idea, didn't even cross my mind.

Ok, cheers.

Please, check my work, Wusik.com. As all my products are easy to skin. :cool: You can PM me for details.

Cheers, WilliamK

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
As an update, I was able to produce a GUI for LoopRecorder by 4drX. It was completely made in Adobe Illustrator.

Fun stuff! :)

Image (https://i.imgur.com/JLRQ7O6.png)

Ianuarius wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:49 pm As an update, I was able to produce a GUI for LoopRecorder by 4drX. It was completely made in Adobe Illustrator.

Fun stuff! :)

Hi im working on bunch of plugins and looking to team up with a developers and UI designers. Let me know if u still working :D

Maybe post in the KVR Developer Challenge forum too?

viewforum.php?f=91

Return to “DSP and Plugin Development”