fifth at 126 bpm

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Like the name says, I use a brassy fifth chord pad from the PG-8X which I believe is from the first Kujashi bank.
https://soundcloud.com/hi-fam-its-sam/fifth-at-126-bpm
When I first made this is it sounded cooler in my head, but after listening to it a few times myself it's really lackluster in many areas. The reason everything is loud is because I used a u-he Satin preset that makes everything "pump" so I kinda tried to recreate the loudness of a club, just without the ambience.
This is Samuel S. I make music for fun even if it isn't music.

Sounds good man! Love the structure and the total mix. It’s not exactly the bass sound I personally like, but maybe thats just a personal thing. I love the drums you used a lot. Where did you create them with if I may ask?

Funkaroma wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:43 pm Sounds good man! Love the structure and the total mix. It’s not exactly the bass sound I personally like, but maybe thats just a personal thing. I love the drums you used a lot. Where did you create them with if I may ask?
Uh the drums? Well, it's the Think break with equalized with Decimort 2 for more accentuated tambourines and a 4/4 house kick and hi-hat sample for the housiness. Would you have suggested a sub-bass? I dont want my mix to sound like a fart fest lol

Nah not particulary sub bass, but maybe some cleaner sounding one.

Funkaroma wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:40 am Nah not particulary sub bass, but maybe some cleaner sounding one.
I will see what I can find, I used the Dexed VST for it so that could be why.

Return to “Music Cafe”