How come I like KVR better?

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->
User avatar
telecode
KVRist
414 posts since 24 Mar, 2015 from Toronto, Canada

Post Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:16 am

How come I like this community here better than over at Gearsluts? I find Gearsluts full of more gearassholes.

:-)
Just a keep on a goin' a forward, without a single ounce of fear

Image

Kongru
KVRist
401 posts since 23 Feb, 2017

Re: How come I like KVR better?

Post Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:25 am

Maybe you just haven't met the assholes yet
Last edited by Kongru on Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chk071
KVRAF
19386 posts since 11 Apr, 2010 from Germany

Re: How come I like KVR better?

Post Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:55 am

telecode wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:16 am
I find Gearsluts full of more gearassholes.
Same here. :lol:

User avatar
Bombadil
KVRAF
3172 posts since 31 Aug, 2013 from Far From the Twisted Reach of Crazy Sorrow

Re: How come I like KVR better?

Post Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:01 pm

I have an acc't there, probably 10 years old now, but I've never once had the urge to post there. I'll come across the occasional review from there, but there's never been anything there that specifically tips my decision making one way or another.
β€œWe're an Anarcho-Syndicalist commune”
Dennis

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
42963 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: How come I like KVR better?

Post Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:03 pm

telecode wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:16 am
How come I like this community here better than over at Gearsluts? I find Gearsluts full of more gearassholes.

:-)
sexier regulars here.

User avatar
SJ_Digriz
KVRAF
5942 posts since 5 Jul, 2001 from Just about .... there

Re: How come I like KVR better?

Post Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:19 pm

The biggest difference for me is that I find the dickheads here to be more the fun kind of dickheads. The douchebaggery on gearslutz is epic and unfortunate.

For example, Bones' intractable contrarianism is kind of fun in the context of a lot of discussions. People like pppch on gearslutz are just pissing in threads to piss in threads. They have zero to offer. They have nothing positive to say ever. Everything sucks. Everyone is an idiot. And, there are a LOT of out of work "experts" over there just waiting to grind their axe.

The really funny part is that after years of being on both forums I can practically pre-write a thread based on the title. The posts are completely different on the two sites, but both extremely predictable.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
42963 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: How come I like KVR better?

Post Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:23 pm

SJ_Digriz wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:19 pm
The biggest difference for me is that I find the dickheads here to be more the fun kind of dickheads.
i thank you! :D

User avatar
SJ_Digriz
KVRAF
5942 posts since 5 Jul, 2001 from Just about .... there

Re: How come I like KVR better?

Post Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:25 pm

vurt wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:23 pm
SJ_Digriz wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:19 pm
The biggest difference for me is that I find the dickheads here to be more the fun kind of dickheads.
i thank you! :D
:hihi: by the way I don't exclude myself from the dickhead/asshole club :D
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
42963 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: How come I like KVR better?

Post Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:26 pm

SJ_Digriz wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:25 pm
vurt wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:23 pm
SJ_Digriz wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:19 pm
The biggest difference for me is that I find the dickheads here to be more the fun kind of dickheads.
i thank you! :D
:hihi: by the way I don't exclude myself from the dickhead/asshole club :D
:hihi: :hug:

AnX
KVRAF
4127 posts since 17 Nov, 2015

Re: How come I like KVR better?

Post Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:30 pm

SJ_Degrease wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:25 pm
vurt wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:23 pm
SJ_Degrease wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:19 pm
The biggest difference for me is that I find the dickheads here to be more the fun kind of dickheads.
i thank you! :D
:hihi: by the way I don't exclude myself from the dickhead/asshole club :D
i dont think you were invited :P

User avatar
SJ_Digriz
KVRAF
5942 posts since 5 Jul, 2001 from Just about .... there

Re: How come I like KVR better?

Post Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:32 pm

AnX wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:30 pm
i dont think you were invited :P
See, right there .. that's the difference! :clown:
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

User avatar
Hink
Rad Grandad
28301 posts since 6 Sep, 2003 from Downeast Maine

Re: How come I like KVR better?

Post Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:32 pm

Albert Einstein may have been a genius but his brother Frank was a monster

User avatar
donkey tugger
Boss Lovin' DR
5498 posts since 15 Mar, 2002 from the grimness of yorkshire

Re: How come I like KVR better?

Post Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:33 pm

SJ_Digriz wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:32 pm
AnX wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:30 pm
i dont think you were invited :P
See, right there .. that's the difference! :clown:
Says on the door, "NO f**king CAPES".

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
42963 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: How come I like KVR better?

Post Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:35 pm

AnX wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:30 pm
SJ_Degrease wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:25 pm
vurt wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:23 pm
SJ_Degrease wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:19 pm
The biggest difference for me is that I find the dickheads here to be more the fun kind of dickheads.
i thank you! :D
:hihi: by the way I don't exclude myself from the dickhead/asshole club :D
i dont think you were invited :P
invited?
i thought he was the head of the club?


:hihi:

User avatar
SJ_Digriz
KVRAF
5942 posts since 5 Jul, 2001 from Just about .... there

Re: How come I like KVR better?

Post Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:35 pm

^^^^
How was that #1 on the pop charts???
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

Return to β€œOff Topic”