u-he Sale on Native Instruments [Feb 2019]

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Really amazing prices at Native Instruments. Diva and Repro 50% off.
https://www.native-instruments.com/en/s ... 9/#c910821

Wow. Insane deal!

$279 for that collection is a great deal (shame I have everything already !). I wonder why Zebra has been left off ?

Great deal if you don't already own all the synths.....who doesn't have at least one!

I wish they had done just the new Fx as I haven't got those yet (Please add an FX only deal -COLOUR COPY TWANGSTRÖM PRESSWERK :-))
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Wow, thanks for the heads up. I'm seriously considering Diva (always wanted it actually).

Hmmm, wish there was a bundle without the synths. Ive got Diva and sold Repro.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

mcbpete wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:36 pm I wonder why Zebra has been left off ?
Because Zebra does not have NKS implemented. Only products that have NKS implemented are valid for these limited time offers at NI's website - which is also why you don't see Hive there, too.

I've sworn not to buy any more synths, as I have 5-6 of the biggest ones on the market, but 50% off Repro is really tempting :wheee:

EvilDragon wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:49 pm
mcbpete wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:36 pm I wonder why Zebra has been left off ?
Because Zebra does not have NKS implemented. Only products that have NKS implemented are valid for these limited time offers at NI's website - which is also why you don't see Hive there, too.
Aha, gotcha !

I almost want to buy them again at this price :)
rsp
sound sculptist

This is an incredible deal!
There's no mention whether the licenses are NFR or anything like that. Are they regular full licenses?
I already have CoCo and Twangstrom but don't think I can resist the bundle!

I haven't bought anything off of these NI NKS specials that was NFR. I would be surprised if this was.
rsp
sound sculptist

AFAIK they're regular licenses, but do note that with u-he you can resell them only after 9 months without any license transfer fees (or something like that).

Ranoka wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:01 pmAre they regular full licenses?
Yep. No NFRs.

You can of course sell your double licenses if you buy the bundle now (transfer fee applies during first 9 months, then it's free).

Zebra2 and Hive are not part of the sale since, as EvilDragon correctly pointed out, this is not a "u-he sale" but a "NKS sale". So products that don't feature NKS (yet) are not included in the sale.

These are regular licenses, not NFRs. You can register and use them, and you may transfer them as you please later on. Please note that, once registered, the standard u-he transfer rules apply.
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

Return to “u-he”