What Did You Wonder About Today?

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->
User avatar
The Noodlist
KVRian
1307 posts since 16 Aug, 2017 from UK

Post Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:35 am

Forgotten wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:34 am
The Noodlist wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:30 am
Forgotten wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:20 am
The Noodlist wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:57 am
I wondered if I walked as fast as teenagers when I was their age.
Is this still related to having a turtle’s head that is touching cloth?
In which case, I would walking faster than the aforementioned, making it in time to sit down and release, only to realise my trousers are still fastened.
Don’t you just hate it when that happens? :hihi:
Sh1t happens.
Currently trying to turn noise into music. :neutral:

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
54785 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: What Did You Wonder About Today?

Post Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:15 pm

this may need it's own thread...
but for now i shall keep it low key.

has anyone here ever seen anything cryptozoological?
sasquatch? dogman? bearsquatch? buffalowolf? thunderbird? alien-big-cat? (as in out of place not actually extra terrestrial)

dragons or lake monsters too, but im more interested in the above selection.

e-crooner
KVRian
501 posts since 22 Aug, 2019

Re: What Did You Wonder About Today?

Post Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:37 pm

I have seen a Thunderbird in my task bar today.

User avatar
Forgotten
KVRAF
6002 posts since 15 Apr, 2019 from Nowhere

Re: What Did You Wonder About Today?

Post Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:40 pm

5-4-3-2-1?

User avatar
Hink
Rad Grandad
29748 posts since 6 Sep, 2003 from Downeast Maine

Re: What Did You Wonder About Today?

Post Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:53 pm

Forgotten wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:49 am
Mushy Mushy wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:35 am
vurt wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:15 am
have a delivery "slot" between 2 and 6pm, more of a delivery chasm if you ask me but...

will it be 2.05 or more like 5.55pm? :lol:
ETA is always 30 seconds after you pop to the shops for some milk or go to the toilet.
Nothing worse that trying to get to the door just at the point that the turtle’s head makes an appearance
That's interesting because I just read a new book with remarkable artwork called "Five Miles to the Outhouse" by Willy Makit, it was illustrated by Betty Wont
Albert Einstein may have been a genius but his brother Frank was a monster

User avatar
Forgotten
KVRAF
6002 posts since 15 Apr, 2019 from Nowhere

Re: What Did You Wonder About Today?

Post Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:19 pm

:hihi:

User avatar
Monkey Man
KVRist
92 posts since 28 May, 2019 from Australia

Re: What Did You Wonder About Today?

Post Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:10 am

Hey, thanks for answering my question about liking music, guys; appreciate it.
The Noodlist wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:57 am
I wondered if I walked as fast as teenagers when I was their age.
This got me picturing the youth of today walking, and most of what I see is that their attention is focussed on their 'phones; they appear at least to be walking much-slower than I remember I did.

That then reminded me of something you guys'll find funny:
This past winter a chick walked off the end of the Frankston Pier here in Melbourne (in July IIRC) 'cause her face was buried in her 'phone.

What a classic! Can you imagine this rudest of awakenings as to your affliction with 'phonitis? You're cruising along, admiring what Jane Citizen on FakeBook or InstantGlam had for breakfast, and suddenly you're falling as if the earth had swallowed you up, and then... the icy reality of the bay's 10ºC (or less) water hits you. :hihi:

Mushy Mushy
KVRAF
13024 posts since 7 Sep, 2008

Re: What Did You Wonder About Today?

Post Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:17 am

Gentlemen, if you need to go for a 1 and the urinal is occupied do you:
A) aim to the side of the bowl so that it’s silent; or
B) piss right down the f*cking middle so that the next village can hear you?
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

User avatar
Forgotten
KVRAF
6002 posts since 15 Apr, 2019 from Nowhere

Re: What Did You Wonder About Today?

Post Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:25 am

Depends. If it’s in a bar and someone previously threw a cigarette butt into the bowl, then you’ve got to aim for that until it disintegrates.

Otherwise right down the middle and into the deepest water.

Mushy Mushy
KVRAF
13024 posts since 7 Sep, 2008

Re: What Did You Wonder About Today?

Post Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:27 am

Forgotten wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:25 am
Depends. If it’s in a bar and someone previously threw a cigarette butt into the bowl, then you’ve got to aim for that until it disintegrates.

Otherwise right down the middle and into the deepest water.
Damn man. You’re one of them.

* blocked *
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

User avatar
Forgotten
KVRAF
6002 posts since 15 Apr, 2019 from Nowhere

Re: What Did You Wonder About Today?

Post Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:43 am

:hihi:

User avatar
whyterabbyt
Beware the Quoth
27705 posts since 4 Sep, 2001 from R'lyeh Oceanic Amusement Park and Funfair

Re: What Did You Wonder About Today?

Post Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:57 am

vurt wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:15 pm
this may need it's own thread...
but for now i shall keep it low key.

has anyone here ever seen anything cryptozoological?
sasquatch? dogman? bearsquatch? buffalowolf? thunderbird? alien-big-cat? (as in out of place not actually extra terrestrial)

dragons or lake monsters too, but im more interested in the above selection.
Nope. Ive been past Loch Ness a few times, Ive seen plenty of alleged ABC photos, etc but thats about it.

Ive seen Santa Claus though. Mid-July, climbing over the fences between the tenements in some hurry. Must have been the real one, though, cos you only ever see fake Santas when its December.
"The bearer of this signature is a genuine and authorised pope."

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
54785 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: What Did You Wonder About Today?

Post Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:06 am

whyterabbyt wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:57 am
vurt wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:15 pm
this may need it's own thread...
but for now i shall keep it low key.

has anyone here ever seen anything cryptozoological?
sasquatch? dogman? bearsquatch? buffalowolf? thunderbird? alien-big-cat? (as in out of place not actually extra terrestrial)

dragons or lake monsters too, but im more interested in the above selection.
Nope. Ive been past Loch Ness a few times, Ive seen plenty of alleged ABC photos, etc but thats about it.

Ive seen Santa Claus though. Mid-July, climbing over the fences between the tenements in some hurry. Must have been the real one, though, cos you only ever see fake Santas when its December.
ive been up to loch ness a few times, never seen anything mysterious beyond a tourist in shorts and flipflops, it being scotland and it was november.

never seen a real santa either, although i am often mistaken for one. but ive also been mistaken for a bigfoot and a wookie. and obviously wookies are fictitious.

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
54785 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: What Did You Wonder About Today?

Post Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:09 am

the abc i have a plausible theory for.

drug dealers like to buy exotic animals.
dark web can get you anything.
drug dealer realises cougar is bad pet.
cougar gets dropped in bodmin (where else you gonna drop a cougar?)

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
54785 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: What Did You Wonder About Today?

Post Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:20 am

bigfoot, im assuming that's hink or other hippys on munchies runs?

Return to “Off Topic”