Add Sampler Loop Window

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Stian--

I'm using Acoustica 7.1.16.

Hopefully, I'm missing something, but on Mac OS 10.9.5, the zero line does not show in the Add Sampler Loop window. It makes finding zero crossings a bit iffy. :lol: I do have it enabled in the main view.

On 10.14.2, the waveform appears to be inverted and the zero line is somewhere far south of the view. Needless to say, I'll need luck on my side here... Did Apple change how isFlipped is handled? If so, I shall be very cross indeed!

Thanks, syn
I started on Logic 5 with a PowerBook G4 550Mhz. I now have a MacBook Air M1 and it's ~165x faster! So, why is my music not proportionally better? :(

Hi Syn,

I apologize for my late reply. The Verberate 2 launch took most of my time the past week. I tried to reproduce this on a Mac running macOS 10.14.3, but I could not reproduce the inverted plot. I wonder if there's some other setting that causes this. So the waveform is inverted in the Add Sampler Loop window, but not in the clip editor, right? The zero line is actually missing on all systems. That would be good to have for sampler loop editing and I've added a bug tracker entry for it.

Best,
Stian

No worries.

That's my best guess on the inversion--that's what it appears to be. The main clip edit window is fine. However, the wave is still not properly centered in the loop edit window. All that I can see are a few bumps poking up from the bottom of the view. I'm not sure what else I can check to see why it's acting funny.
I started on Logic 5 with a PowerBook G4 550Mhz. I now have a MacBook Air M1 and it's ~165x faster! So, why is my music not proportionally better? :(

syntonica wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:38 pm No worries.

That's my best guess on the inversion--that's what it appears to be. The main clip edit window is fine. However, the wave is still not properly centered in the loop edit window. All that I can see are a few bumps poking up from the bottom of the view. I'm not sure what else I can check to see why it's acting funny.
Thanks for the further description of the problem. I wonder if it has something to do with Retina displays and that the size gets wrong. Do you have a retina display? Would it be possible to create a screenshot?

Best,
Stian

I would post a screen shot, but my trial just ran out! :lol:

But yes, this display is Retina. My other MacBook is not and it's fine there.

syntonica wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:22 am I would post a screen shot, but my trial just ran out! :lol:

But yes, this display is Retina. My other MacBook is not and it's fine there.
Thanks, we'll get that fixed! :)

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”