Site is back !

Official support for: bigtickaudio.com
Big Tick
KVRAF
3256 posts since 29 May, 2001 from New York, NY

Post Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:08 pm

MickGael wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:38 pm
No problem. Was trying to remember the password. Have not logged in for many years (very early adopter) :)
Your password is gone anyway, you'll have to reset it.

Big Tick
KVRAF
3256 posts since 29 May, 2001 from New York, NY

Re: Site is back !

Post Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:09 pm

thomekk wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:11 pm
Here happened the same. "You are temporarily locked out". Ok, then I know.
I guess it was because I had google blocked especially gstatic - I hate the captcha-thing.

But it's great that you are back!
I hate captchas with a passion as well, but unfortunately they're a necessary evil. You wouldn't believe the amount of spam mail that went through in the first 2 days when I didnt have captchas in.

Teksonik
KVRAF
12448 posts since 16 Sep, 2001 from Las Vegas,USA

Post Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:13 pm

Seem to be having a problem logging in tonight. Just keeps looping back after the Captcha page. I get the "you're not a robot" green arrow, click Log In and nothing. Just loops back to the login, no error message. I was able to get in the other day to get the Rhino download but I believe that was before the Captcha.

Something I'm doing wrong or missed ? :)

EDIT: I changed my password again as was able to get in. Maybe Firefox's auto fill was wrong. :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

loupis46
KVRer
4 posts since 25 Aug, 2014

Post Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:45 am

Me too. i trying to send a message and captcha's don't work well. i have try with Chrome, Firefox and Chrom from various computers but nothing. Also i can create an account

dnekm
KVRAF
2621 posts since 19 Apr, 2005 from The City Beneath the Sea

Post Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:28 pm

Checked this out this morning.....

Yes, had to jump through some hoops to change the password but eventually it took.

Hint, try user name instead of email account.....

Anyway - thank you, 'Tick. It is very generous of you to make the 3rd party soundbanks available.

pough
KVRAF
2884 posts since 3 Jan, 2003 from Vancouver

Post Sat May 18, 2019 3:20 pm

Thank you so much, 'Tick! I'm still slowly recovering from a dead music computer from a few years back and the return of Rhino is appreciated.

Also, thank you for Ticky Clav via 2getheraudio. As a part of the rebuild I've switched to 64 bits and my previous Clavinet plugin was only 32. Gotta have a Clav.
I'm not your dog, so watch your language!

Return to “Big Tick”