XSRDO Analogy Official Release

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When you guys beta-test this try to remove some modules, save the project, close the daw reload the project and check if it looks like the one you saved, cause I have never succeeded in doing this. It always loads a patch from the presets.

BlackWinny wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:09 pm It may be also a matter of API which is used on Win 7 and no longer on Windows 8 or 8.1 or 10...
I think the problem is my GUI window handler.
Mainly I wasn't releasing the resources used in my double buffering code :roll:
It looks Ok now

Kirsty

kone2006 wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:02 am hi Kristy,
Vcvrack Fundamental modules has nice gui -modern,clean,readable and still suggestive of modular.it will be nice to have a alternative gui in that style.
V1.0+ should have access to 3rd party GUIs

Shabdahbriah wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:03 pm Hey Kristy, I love the GUI, and the work you have done on this is just amazing! I'm running Windows 7 Pro-64, and would be happy to beta this in Live, FL Studio, Bitwig, and a few other things, though I would normally run it stand alone in Cantabile. Pm me a link if you like.

p.s. a larger font option would be appreciated though. :tu:
PM sent :)

Yeager wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:02 am When you guys beta-test this try to remove some modules, save the project, close the daw reload the project and check if it looks like the one you saved, cause I have never succeeded in doing this. It always loads a patch from the presets.
That's an issue with the old 32Bit Synthedit version.
I wrote my patch storage independently of the VST 2.x plugin standard, so when you reload a project it
defaults to patch 1.

With the new 64Bit version I intend to support both internal and external patch/bank storage so the plugin
should support the DAWs project settings.

Kirsty

kirsty roland wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:59 pm
BlackWinny wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:09 pm It may be also a matter of API which is used on Win 7 and no longer on Windows 8 or 8.1 or 10...
It looks Ok now

Kirsty
Hello Kirsty!
:)

Ok, so there is a new update to download ?
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

BlackWinny wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:14 pm
It looks Ok now

Kirsty
Hello Kirsty!

PM sent

kirsty roland wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:33 pm
BlackWinny wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:14 pm
It looks Ok now

Kirsty
Hello Kirsty!

PM sent
Replied.
:wink:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

kirsty roland wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:09 pm
Yeager wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:02 am When you guys beta-test this try to remove some modules, save the project, close the daw reload the project and check if it looks like the one you saved, cause I have never succeeded in doing this. It always loads a patch from the presets.
That's an issue with the old 32Bit Synthedit version.
I wrote my patch storage independently of the VST 2.x plugin standard, so when you reload a project it
defaults to patch 1.

With the new 64Bit version I intend to support both internal and external patch/bank storage so the plugin should support the DAWs project settings.

Kirsty
That sounds like a plan :tu: thanks for all your hard work.

V1.0+ should have access to 3rd party GUIs
thanks.

What folder do you install your vst's to ?

I use c:/vst/plugins and that is where I'm going to put the skin and configuration files for Analogy
ie: c/vst/plugins/xsrdo_analogy

Is there another common folder that most people use to install their plugins into that I should scan for.

Ta Kirsty

The default paths are..

c:\program files\vstplugins
c:\program files (x86)\vstplugins

Myself I don't want to crowd my c drive too much, so I'm using a double custom path, d:\program files\music and audio\vstplugins

I would suggest to use the default path (64-bit) if possible,c:\program files\vstplugins,for the skins and configuration. Or make it possible in the plugin to change this as a user.

Edit: Also, if you can send me the latest 64-bit version? 😁
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

starflakeprj wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:44 am The default paths are..

c:\program files\vstplugins
c:\program files (x86)\vstplugins

Myself I don't want to crowd my c drive too much, so I'm using a double custom path, d:\program files\music and audio\vstplugins

I would suggest to use the default path (64-bit) if possible,c:\program files\vstplugins,for the skins and configuration. Or make it possible in the plugin to change this as a user.

Edit: Also, if you can send me the latest 64-bit version? 😁
Thanks I'll support those.
I'm just waiting for two of the beta testers to report back to me and then I will probably upload the current version for everyone.

Kirsty

I've updated my blog with the latest public version of Analogy_64
It's still beta but if anyone would be kind enough to try it out and let
me know if you find any problems or issues with it I would be grateful.

Download at the bottom of my blog page. Analogy v0.955 - 64 bit (5.4MB)
http://xsrdo.blogspot.com/

vintageskin.png

Also, Santa brought me a colouring in set for Xmas :lol:
blueskin.png

Thanks Kirsty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Updated to v0.960

Fixed a bug in the oscillator code and improved the oscilloscope module.
Next I'm going to start expanding the number of available Module/Rack spaces to 64/128 or more.
Image1.png
Kirsty :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Modular Synthesis”