Game of Thrones season 8

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->
User avatar
e@rs
KVRAF
4076 posts since 15 Dec, 2011 from Bucharest, Romania

Post Fri May 17, 2019 10:32 am

His 44148 posts are proof he chose watching KVR over GOT.

User avatar
Distorted Horizon
KVRAF
1956 posts since 17 Jan, 2017 from Planet of cats

Re: Game of Thrones season 8

Post Fri May 17, 2019 10:35 am

vurt wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 5:43 am
yup, moved on from that to lego and modular :band:
You sound like we should be friends :lol:

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
44422 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: Game of Thrones season 8

Post Fri May 17, 2019 10:35 am

e@rs wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:32 am
His 44148 posts are proof he chose watching KVR over GOT.

that's unfair :(
as a kvr bot, its not like i have a choice :cry:

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
44422 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: Game of Thrones season 8

Post Fri May 17, 2019 10:36 am

Distorted Horizon wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:35 am
vurt wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 5:43 am
yup, moved on from that to lego and modular :band:
You sound like we should be friends :lol:
pssst wanna come and play lego...

:scared:

User avatar
Distorted Horizon
KVRAF
1956 posts since 17 Jan, 2017 from Planet of cats

Re: Game of Thrones season 8

Post Fri May 17, 2019 10:38 am

vurt wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:36 am
Distorted Horizon wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:35 am
vurt wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 5:43 am
yup, moved on from that to lego and modular :band:
You sound like we should be friends :lol:
pssst wanna come and play lego...scared:
If it's a foreplay before modulars, I can consider 8)

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
44422 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: Game of Thrones season 8

Post Fri May 17, 2019 10:41 am

:hihi:

Mushy Mushy
KVRAF
11302 posts since 7 Sep, 2008

Re: Game of Thrones season 8

Post Fri May 17, 2019 10:55 am

Now this I can get into.

https://youtu.be/QCHlCiB98N4

Get Metallica to write it and you finally have a show.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

mumpcake
KVRian
861 posts since 27 Aug, 2004

Re: Game of Thrones season 8

Post Fri May 17, 2019 1:11 pm

All will be forgiven if they bring back the septa to shame-walk Daenerys through the rubble of King's Landing.
Even if the piano player can't play, keep the party going.
http://www.soundclick.com/mumpcake
https://mumpfucious.wordpress.com/

rp314
KVRAF
2366 posts since 25 Mar, 2006 from The city by the bay

Re: Game of Thrones season 8

Post Fri May 17, 2019 1:39 pm

(CNN)"Game of Thrones" fans are fed up. This final season was supposed to be a climax of brilliant storytelling, a time when all the pieces in this sprawling, intricate Westeros puzzle finally snapped into place. Instead, fans are grumbling on social media about rushed story lines, unexplained loose ends and beloved characters doing things that don't feel true to their nature. […]

With one episode left before the series ends, that's a lot for fans to take in. More than 800,000 of them have signed a Change.org petition urging HBO to re-make the final season.
:lol:

So, has anyone here signed it?

User avatar
Bombadil
KVRAF
3481 posts since 31 Aug, 2013 from Far From the Twisted Reach of Crazy Sorrow

Re: Game of Thrones season 8

Post Fri May 17, 2019 2:47 pm

that is funny! :lol:
“We're an Anarcho-Syndicalist commune”
Dennis

mumpcake
KVRian
861 posts since 27 Aug, 2004

Re: Game of Thrones season 8

Post Sat May 18, 2019 7:30 am

Considering how many great show have trainwreck endings, maybe an epic show like this needs to go for an epic trainwreck of an ending!

Let's take a look at how shows end:

https://qz.com/quartzy/1620045/game-of- ... -six-ways/

Let's combine them all:

Maybe after Jon's noble sacrifice, you think they all live happily ever after. Tyrion moves on to Dorne to start his vineyard. It appears that everyone lives happily ever after, but a flash forward shows that it really just is the same shit, different day. The ending implies that this might all be a dream of Bran's, but is ambiguous about it.

And to add the cherry on top, they make it a "clip episode".
Even if the piano player can't play, keep the party going.
http://www.soundclick.com/mumpcake
https://mumpfucious.wordpress.com/

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
44422 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: Game of Thrones season 8

Post Sat May 18, 2019 10:29 am

Distorted Horizon wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:38 am
vurt wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:36 am
Distorted Horizon wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:35 am
vurt wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 5:43 am
yup, moved on from that to lego and modular :band:
You sound like we should be friends :lol:
pssst wanna come and play lego...scared:
If it's a foreplay before modulars, I can consider 8)
i tried to upload a pic of one small part of the lego collection, kvr says the image is too large.
it might have crashed if id tried to do the whole lot :o

User avatar
Distorted Horizon
KVRAF
1956 posts since 17 Jan, 2017 from Planet of cats

Re: Game of Thrones season 8

Post Sat May 18, 2019 11:35 am

vurt wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 10:29 am
Distorted Horizon wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:38 am
vurt wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:36 am
Distorted Horizon wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:35 am
vurt wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 5:43 am
yup, moved on from that to lego and modular :band:
You sound like we should be friends :lol:
pssst wanna come and play lego...scared:
If it's a foreplay before modulars, I can consider 8)
i tried to upload a pic of one small part of the lego collection, kvr says the image is too large.
it might have crashed if id tried to do the whole lot :o
Set camera settings from dick pick to normal (non enlarging)?

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
44422 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: Game of Thrones season 8

Post Sat May 18, 2019 11:41 am

:lol:

paradiddle
KVRian
1478 posts since 15 Aug, 2001 from montreal, canada

Re: Game of Thrones season 8

Post Sat May 18, 2019 1:49 pm

Jon Snow kills Daenerys.
Stuck in Aperture Laboratories for a 2nd time!

Return to “Off Topic”