vurt - never look a giffed horse in the mouth. (glitchy/noise/granular/article13compliant)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
44422 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Post Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:03 pm


rp314
KVRAF
2366 posts since 25 Mar, 2006 from The city by the bay

Re: vurt - never look a giffed horse in the mouth. (glitchy/noise/granular/article13compliant)

Post Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:26 pm

In the mouth or anywhere else... :hihi:

Avoiding looking at the gif, the music was quite enjoyable. :tu:

User avatar
Aloysius
KVRAF
23457 posts since 11 Aug, 2008 from the Land of Soy

Re: vurt - never look a giffed horse in the mouth. (glitchy/noise/granular/article13compliant)

Post Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:47 pm

That's not a real horse.
Broccoli is murder.

User avatar
StudioDave
KVRian
1017 posts since 23 Jun, 2007 from Findlay OH USA

Re: vurt - never look a giffed horse in the mouth. (glitchy/noise/granular/article13compliant)

Post Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:56 am

Cagey stuff. :) My kind of traveling music. Nicely choreographed. Complements to the dancers.

There are days in my life when this is the only kind of music that works for me at 5:30 in the morning. It's one of those days...

Best regards,

dp

insert-name-here
KVRist
255 posts since 9 Oct, 2008 from Holland, Den Haag

Re: vurt - never look a giffed horse in the mouth. (glitchy/noise/granular/article13compliant)

Post Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:23 am

I see broken down robot's in an intergalactic junkyard :D
PS. I like broken down robots, nice track :love:
No sig yet :)

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
44422 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: vurt - never look a giffed horse in the mouth. (glitchy/noise/granular/article13compliant)

Post Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:52 am

rp314 wrote: ↑
Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:26 pm
In the mouth or anywhere else... :hihi:

Avoiding looking at the gif, the music was quite enjoyable. :tu:
thanks 8)

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
44422 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: vurt - never look a giffed horse in the mouth. (glitchy/noise/granular/article13compliant)

Post Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:53 am

Aloysius wrote: ↑
Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:47 pm
That's not a real horse.
i think the antlers are photoshopped :shrug:

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
44422 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: vurt - never look a giffed horse in the mouth. (glitchy/noise/granular/article13compliant)

Post Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:54 am

StudioDave wrote: ↑
Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:56 am
Cagey stuff. :) My kind of traveling music. Nicely choreographed. Complements to the dancers.

There are days in my life when this is the only kind of music that works for me at 5:30 in the morning. It's one of those days...

Best regards,

dp
wow 530 in the morning! that's bedtime dude!

glad it helped
thanks for listening 8)

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
44422 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: vurt - never look a giffed horse in the mouth. (glitchy/noise/granular/article13compliant)

Post Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:55 am

insert-name-here wrote: ↑
Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:23 am
I see broken down robot's in an intergalactic junkyard :D
PS. I like broken down robots, nice track :love:
sounds about right :hihi:
junkyards rule!
specially intergalactic ones :hyper:

thanks 8)

User avatar
Aloysius
KVRAF
23457 posts since 11 Aug, 2008 from the Land of Soy

Re: vurt - never look a giffed horse in the mouth. (glitchy/noise/granular/article13compliant)

Post Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:15 am

vurt wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:53 am
Aloysius wrote: ↑
Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:47 pm
That's not a real horse.
i think the antlers are photoshopped :shrug:
your dancing is better than expected
Broccoli is murder.

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
44422 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: vurt - never look a giffed horse in the mouth. (glitchy/noise/granular/article13compliant)

Post Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:22 am

Aloysius wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:15 am
vurt wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:53 am
Aloysius wrote: ↑
Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:47 pm
That's not a real horse.
i think the antlers are photoshopped :shrug:
your dancing is better than expected
cgi
i cant get my arms that high. (seriously :o )

User avatar
Aloysius
KVRAF
23457 posts since 11 Aug, 2008 from the Land of Soy

Re: vurt - never look a giffed horse in the mouth. (glitchy/noise/granular/article13compliant)

Post Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:23 am

:lol:
Broccoli is murder.

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
44422 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: vurt - never look a giffed horse in the mouth. (glitchy/noise/granular/article13compliant)

Post Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:31 am

:hihi:

although, the arms bit is true. stupid arthritis :x

User avatar
Aloysius
KVRAF
23457 posts since 11 Aug, 2008 from the Land of Soy

Re: vurt - never look a giffed horse in the mouth. (glitchy/noise/granular/article13compliant)

Post Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:34 am

sorry for laughing. i thought you were just joking.
Broccoli is murder.

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
44422 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: vurt - never look a giffed horse in the mouth. (glitchy/noise/granular/article13compliant)

Post Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:38 am

no need to apologise, the cgi joke was still bloody hilarious :hihi:

not like it's your fault my bones are f**ked :hihi:

Return to β€œMusic Cafe”