Request to Synth Spotters

How to make that sound...
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Eclectus wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:05 pm
hopefulnice wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:30 pm Lol. Ok Guess I'm not asking for help around here anymore.
That's great, since you were asking for help in the wrong forum. The Instruments forum (where you posted) has a sticky at the top that reads:
Guess the Synth threads: post them in Soundware, not Instruments
And what did you do? Make a Guess the Synth thread in Instruments. Just head over to the Soundware forum and try again.

not the same thing.... that rule was put in place for so called 'sound designers' who were spamming the instruments forum with 'guess the synth threads' when they were really selling presets
Soundware
For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.

AnX wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:24 pm not the same thing.... that rule was put in place for so called 'sound designers' who were spamming the instruments forum with 'guess the synth threads' when they were really selling presets
I quote from the sticky:
D.H. Miltz wrote: Since most guess the synth threads are also promos for soundsets, please post any future such thread in the Soundware forum.

For consistency's sake, post it there even if it isn't a promo for a soundset.

Eclectus wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:45 pm
AnX wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:24 pm not the same thing.... that rule was put in place for so called 'sound designers' who were spamming the instruments forum with 'guess the synth threads' when they were really selling presets
I quote from the sticky:
D.H. Miltz wrote: Since most guess the synth threads are also promos for soundsets, please post any future such thread in the Soundware forum.

For consistency's sake, post it there even if it isn't a promo for a soundset.
still, more "sound design" than "soundware" :shrug:

exactly

Return to “Sound Design”